“Great location, great service!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pashas Suite No:2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Russian first
Spanish first
Any
Vanessa B
“Great location, great service!”
Reviewed 12 November 2018 for a stay in November 2018

If you’re looking for a spot to stay in Istanbul that is close to attractions, restaurants and public transportation... this is the place! A clean, fully equipped room with nice ambiance. Barbados is also very helpful with giving local advice - top quality service. I also highly suggest the restaurant Kumasi Tiryakii close by with great food and live music.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
steinegre...
Solothurn, Switzerland
“Istanbul at its best”
Reviewed 24 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

Staying in Barbaros' apartment is a very easy and pleasant thing: Even before arriving to Istanbul he was ready to help and give advice. He and his team are like a family who act towards their guests just in the manner of the great Turkish hospitaly. For me, meeting them, having interesting talks with them, being treated by them like a friend from the very first moment, is one of my best memories of my stay in Istanbul. I highly recommend to eat at his restaurant and enjoy an evening with beautiful live music.
The apartment is a perfect place to relax after a stroll through the never sleeping city centre. Its location is simply perfect - in walking distance of all sights in Sultanahmet.

Ericka S
“Very good cost-benefit!!!”
Reviewed 24 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

Very comfortable room in a very good location! I was in another one and decided to stay more time in Istambul and Barbaros offered me this. It was confortable for 3 people and we had everything in the apartamento like small kitchen, good bathroom, AC, wash machine and TV. The apartament is so beautiful and close from the main attractions in Istambul!! Many restaurants around! very easy! Very good cost- benefit to Istambul!!! And Barbaros is very helpful!!! I recomend!!

JessiReid
Hong Kong, China
“Safe and central - all you need in Istanbul!”
Reviewed 6 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Pashas was such a great find! Close to everything that we wanted to do and easily connected to other parts of the city it was a perfect place to stay. It was nice being away from big hotels and having grocery shops as an option at the end of our three week stay in Turkey. As two young women travelling we were very worried about safety but felt right at home without any issues. Barabaros, the owner, is kind and very friendly which made us feel even more welcome in this city. Wonderful experience overall and I would highly recommend.

18 Apr 2018
""Thank you and hope to see you again Best regards Barbaros""""
Christien...
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Beautiful apartment”
Reviewed 5 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I stay at pasha house during my trip to Istanbul and it was the best decision. The apartment is luxurious, big, clean, and in a good location. Near tram station so it’s easy to go everywhere. But I only walk to sultan Ahmet area, about 1km distance. Many restaurants nearby and also convenience store. The area is also nice, I feel save even though I walk alone at night. Generally Istanbul is very save for a female traveling alone. I love how the people is very kind & respectful, especially barbaros the owner, Ali & all his staff. They’re polite & friendly & ready to help you with anything you might need. I really enjoyed my stay. I definitely want to go back if I visit Istanbul again. Thanks for everything, barbaros & ali

9 Mar 2018
""Thank you and hope to see you again Best regards Barbaros"""
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing