“Gorgeous apartment in heart of Istanbul”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
cggutz
Glendale, Arizona
“Gorgeous apartment in heart of Istanbul”
Reviewed 13 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We absolutely loved our stay at Julia and Tarkan's beautiful apartment! It was literally steps away from Galata Tower and the rooftop was - in our opinion - even better than the top of the Tower. I would also highly recommend their apartment if you're traveling with little ones. We came with our 9-month-old baby, and Julia & Tarkan were amazing to help arrange airport pick-up/drop-off with a car seat, as well as a crib and high chair in the apartment. Since the location was so central, it was easy to pop out and see sites then come home when the baby was ready for a nap. At which point, this mama enjoyed some rest and relaxation in the hamam, which was *wonderful* by the way. If we're ever back in Istanbul, we'll definitely be staying here again!

KhalidA62...
Manama, Bahrain
“Authentic Beyoglu”
Reviewed 9 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Great location- building entrance 30 meters from Galata Tower. Apartment has character. Turkish bath quite nice. Tashkin the manager was courteous and helpful.

Management Response
2 Feb 2018
Dear Khalid A,

We're so pleased to hear you had a good stay, hope to have you back one day soon.
Robert T
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 30 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Hands down one of the most amazing trips of my life! I like to think I have traveled and stayed in all sorts of places all over the world and with that I'm hoping you can trust me in that this spot and hosts are top shelf. This spot is ticked all the boxes for me, it was superb! I highly recommend it. The Terrace cannot be described in words how stunning the views are you just have to see it to believe it. The tradition personal Hamam (Turkish bath) is a nice touch! You are literally steps perhaps 10 steps away from the magnificent Galata Tower, and minutes walk away transport and all the popular must see's! There is no negatives. Highly recommended and a huge thank you! I will be back and I will be referring all my contacts your way. (P.S.) If you are planning a trip Istanbul message me for tips and tricks! Also Host's advise was spot on. Kindest regards Rob

Your age range 25-34
Jon M
“The picture undersells it”
Reviewed 21 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Beautiful apartment, great location, and the view is better than in the picture. Will definitely be returning again!

Your age range 25-34
Tracy W
“Great views and comfortable living in Galata”
Reviewed 16 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We loved the apartment... Just steps form Galata tower, shops and restaurants. The apartment is stylishly furnished and has access to a rooftop terrace with amazing views of Topkapi and the Golden Horn. The private hammam is a real treat. This was our splurge in Istanbul and we are do glad we stayed here. Highly recommended.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing