Mercure Istanbul Topkapi
US$106
US$549
US$435
  • Restaurant
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$37
Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$48
  • Breakfast included
Elite World Business(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$58
Hotel Sultan Hill(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$57
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsminutes drive from airportlong transferfree nightroom numberhotel staff ispublic transportationcomfortable roomstram stationturkish airlinespanoramic viewroom serviceindoor pooltourist attractionsfree breakfastexcellent breakfastclean hotelexcellent hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel is very basic. but room shave everything that is needed for business traveler. If you are staying on top floors and in a good weather you can even see harbor. I did enjoy breakfast so, loads of fresh fruits and vegetables. Staff is a bit slow in reception in terms of preparing bills, so takes longer on check out then usually.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Gulgun B, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Mercure Istanbul Topkapi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Mr. Familyof2Plusone
Thank you for your kind comment. We are very delighted to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay at Mercure Topkapi. Your comment about slowness in preparing bill is well noted. I hope that we may be able to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel itself has a lovely atmosphere with lovely decor to interior to in door pool. Lovely welcoming staff who are very friendly to children as I am traveling with a toddler so it's nice for her to see smiles and friendly faces. However , I wouldn't rate it as 5* hotel as the room service is disappointing, usually once the room is tided they refill what it used e.g mugs, towels, tea bags etc. We had to call and request for cups, tea bags and sugar . The bed was also tidy but only half done. Other than that the breakfast buffet was nice and simple and tasty.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed there for 7 days and what I can say after that some things literally ruined my stay there...

1) How the hell am I supposed to know that I should pay for the minibar when I leave? Nobody told me nothing at my arrival! Of course anybody might believe that it is free but it's absolutely not I had to pay about 156TL so be careful don't touch anything from the minibar if you don't wanna pay extras!

2) The last 4 days each time my card has a magnetic problem it didn't open my door so each time I had to go back to the reception really annoying!

3) My window had a problem, 2 times I reported it to the reception but nothing was done!

4) Ok this time it's not the hotel fault but unfortunately I was on the second floor and there were too many noises in the hallways, it was a nightmare in the other rooms like there were savages in there!

Btw I will be honest this hotel has so many good things to offer like nice, spacious and clean room, luxurious bathroom. Staff are all really friendly and kind people, always helpful and at your service. Unfortunately I couldn't enjoy the amazing fitness center and the beautiful spa because of my hair transplant.

Breakfast was various and really good except the orange juice, tastes like water...

Finally I would like to thank all the staff for the service, even if my stay was not the best, I have met there wonderful people and I don't regret it! Would I recommend this hotel? Yes for sure I hope you will be more lucky than I was ;-)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Nabil_1000
Gulgun B, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Mercure Istanbul Topkapi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Nabill_1000 ,
Thank you for your feedback after your recent stay at Mercure Topkapı İstanbul. We sincerely regret that we failed to meet your expectations fully. We look forward to welcome you back to show you that we can do better and have the opportunity to create a memorable stay.
Please accept our sincere apologies for failing to service you properly.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

It is a wonderful and modern hotel, close to all touristic sights,the staff are friendly, especially Ms. Gülgün, modern furniture & rooms with a nice view on E5 road. Breakfast is varied and delicious.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Gulgun B, Ön Büro Müdürü at Mercure Istanbul Topkapi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mrs. Kholoud H,
Thanks a lot for your lovely words and nice comments. We are very happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and our services. We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

very good location near from Metro bus and med of the airport and city center
good hotel and good location the best choice for family and business trip , the staff is very kind special MS gulgan
thy make good relation with client and can serve you any time for next trip

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Gulgun B, Ön Büro Müdürü at Mercure Istanbul Topkapi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Obada Alhalabi,

It was a pleasure to read your kind feedback. Thank you for all your nice comments. We are very happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and our services. We look forward to welcome you back soon.