All reviews istiklal street stunning boutique hotel air conditioning stayed here for nights spacious room galata tower would highly recommend this hotel convenient location small hotel walking distance nuray beyoglu wifi metro sofa accommodations funicular
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful boutique hotel! Beautifully decorated, centrally located and impeccably clean! Not to mention the excellent service from Nuray and her team! I was blown away by the friendly and helpful staff, both at the reception and cleaning ladies! Always smiling and happy to assist. I stayed on the 5th floor in a suite with a terrace.Lovely views with virtually no noise from the street. The hotel is close to the Tünel Funicular and the Sishane metro and a few steps away from Istiklal Street. Will definitely stay again on my next visit to Istanbul.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel.
Top location.
Cleanliness and comfort.
Bravo. There was a surprise and a pleasure there for me.
Great staff.
Thank you.I want to go back there again.a truly wonderful place.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2017

BEWARE OF CANCELLATION POLICY!!!!

I made a reservation at this hotel through Booking.com. I was under time pressure to get it done and did not notice that some of the rooms were non-refundable.

Literally the day after I made the reservation and well before the dates, I found out that my travel partner had to cancel his trip due to work. I immediately reached out to the hotel and politely requested a refund and explained the circumstances. I had two exchanges with the hotel, and then they wrote me and said sorry, that's our policy, and charged me for the full 3 nights.

I understand my failure to read the fine print. But there is a reasonable expectation that accommodations can be made. It's disappointing that a hotel would rather grab my money and ensure that I am angry enough to write about it on Tripadvisor than be flexible and maybe ensure that I write a glowing review in the future.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 118AS70
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely clean and small hotel at the end of taqsim square road close to metro and tram. Noral the kind lady at front desk was helpful and always had a smile on her face she made our stay extra special with her welcoming attitude. Wifi was a bit slow. Overall was a good hotel will definitely go back again ❤️

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

The location is very good just 2 minutes walking from the metro and not that far from taqsim square. The staff are very friendly and helpful i would rate my stay more than a 10/10 if i could. Nora and ahmet are the best.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends