12 people are viewing this hotel
US$81
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.com
Trip.comUS$79
Hotels.comUS$77
Expedia.comUS$77
5,333 results
All reviews hagia sophia turkish delight mr harun blue mosque rose petals old city grand bazaar boutique hotel welcome drink rooftop breakfast turkish coffee major attractions perfect location within walking distance hotel owner roof terrace excellent hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked this hotel based on the excellent reviews on TripAdvisor and found it be an osiasis of calm in a city with a population estimated to 15 million. The White House Hotel is luxurious and well reserved for a hotel almost 12 years old. They provide a good local breakfast. It has a roof terrace overlooking Haghia Sophia and it is a really big asset to hotel as it is really such a wonderful and relaxing place open 24 hours with free tea and coffee. The rooms are air conditioned and very clean with some amenities that is enough for resting after a long day of wandering around. The staff go above and beyond to make you feel welcome, they pay extraordinary attention to detail.
Overall, best hotel in Istanbul, I will most definitely return and recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Harun CADIRCI, Owner at White House Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

My Valued Guest Richard F,

Firstly it was our pleasure to host you during your recent Istanbul stay and I personally thank you for sharing a lovely review which contains the essence of White House Hotel Istanbul experience so thoughtfully. My team feels great honour in providing guests with a relaxing ambiance just footsteps from some of the most ipmortant attractions in our vibrant neighborhood. We are overjoyed that they could serve as such a rich complement to your luxurious escape and happy to hear you enjoyed our room amenities. We greatly appreciate you investing the time to share this kind recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back at White House Hotel again in the close future.

Best Regards,

Harun CADIRCI Hotel Owner

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just stayed 4 nights in this hotel last week. Is should say it is in an excellent location, at no more than 2 mins walking distance from all major touristic places and commodities, transportations. It’s in a quiet street, even though it is really close to the main attractions.
Rooms are quiet as well, very spacious clean & equipped with all necessary things to feel comfortable like at home. Housekeeping is doing a really good job there well done!
Rich breakfast in good variety and plentiful even though they serve it as breakfast plates due to COVID restrictions. The rooftop terrace offers a wonderful views of Hahhia Sophia and Bosphorus.
Thanks to all staff who putting their effort to make all the guests feel like at home.
I highly recommend this hotel and no doubt that I will stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

My Valued Guest, Valentin B

Thank you very much for your excellent review of White House Hotel Istanbul. It is a wonderful treat it is to be deemed your favorite hotel in Istanbul and we are delighted to have had the pleasure of hosting you during your most recent stay. We feel truly honored by your quote which will be shared with the team. It is a motivation for all of us to work even harder to keep this special place in your mind. We are happy to be a part of your unforgettable Istanbul memories. Whenever your travels brings you back to Istanbul, we will be honored to be your second home here. We can't wait to see you back.

Kind Regards,

Harun Çadırcı
Owner of the Hotel

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect location in the historic heart of Istanbul, best service and cleaninnes. Majority of historical point of interest are nearby. Staff deserves 6 star rating. Rooms are very clean and comfy. Totally recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Our Dearest Guest Alex, Thank you very much for taking your time to share your positive experience during your stay in White House Hotel Istanbul. I am very pleased to know that you apprecıated our hospitalıty . We are glad that my team met your expectation and we hope that you will choose our hotel for your next visit to Istanbul.
Best Regards, Harun Cadirci, Owner and Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As it has been mentioned earlier hotel is in the middle of the old city. It is close to the Haghia Sophia, Blue mosque and Basilica cistern. Every staff member is extremely helpful and nothing was ever a chore. Small thoughtful touches such as effusive welcome and farewell everyday. When we wanted to go any site we were happily directed by one of the staff. This is what I call An Exemplary First Class Service. The breakfast is served on the rooftop were an amazing scene to Haghia Sophia. With many thanks to Mr Harun we will definitely be back to this Hotel if we ever come back to Istanbul.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

My Valued Guest Ekaterina V,

Firstly thank you very much for taking the time to give us an amazing review regarding your stay at White House Hotel Istanbul
Which is rated as the 12th Best Hotel in the World and 4th Best Hotel in Europe at Hotels for Service listing according to
TripAdvisor’s “Travelers Choice 2020 Awards”..

I and my staff really enjoyed serving to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay at White House Hotel Istanbul. My hotel staff is one the best with their warmth and
welcoming spirit and it is a pleasure to learn that you felt so well taken care of during your stay with us.
I really appreciate guest feedback, as it helps us to discover what is most loved about the White House Hotel and how we will be able to improve the experience even further!

It is has been always a pleasure to host you in my hotel and we are hoping to have you at White House Hotel Istanbul again.

Best Regards;

Harun Çadırcı
Hotel Owner and Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here two nights and received great customer care from all the staff. Perfect location for walking to all the attractions. A quirky, small hotel with very ornate rooms . Wi fi good. Charming roof terrace.

My Dearest Guest ;

Firstly thank you for writing great review of the White House Hotel Istanbul. I am very happy to know that you had a great accommodation experience and you enjoyed your time at our hotel. We hope to welcome you again in the future for one more time. If you need anything from Istanbul, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,