See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Very beautiful and elegant hotel. I was really surprised for the modern and elegant style and interior. Very very very clean and not as expensive as in the center of the city Sultanahmet and next areas. This hotel is an a good location Bakırköy and it took few minutes by car or taxi to get the center. I was enjoyed a wonderful SPA in the hotel and also good different breakfast. Particularly I want regard Mr. Mettin Erez for his hospitality and his good suggestions for all good clubs and restaurants in the city. Thank you very much! Hope to be back as soon as possible

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2017

The Hotel is quite away from the main tourist area of Istanbul, however that is why we booked it, Closer to airport, however, its on the main bus route (bus stop) 300-400 mts away and only takes 20 mins (depending on traffic) to get to the tourist centre, spice market etc. However you will need a Istanbul Pass to use transport no cash is taken. (see my other insert about getting an Istanbul Travel Pass), Very modern new hotel overlooking the Marina which is 300mts away.Room well furnished very clean and very quite considering our room was overlooking the main road.
Couple of very small minus points, great bathroom however no shelf space to put anything on. Breakfast Ok however no milk for tea just watered down Yogurt. Staff very efficient and polite.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Nice brand new hotel, only 5 months old. Location is perfect, only a few mins walk to shops and marina. The staff were so friendly and helpful. I asked if they had any computers i could use and they went out of their way to set up a laptop for me to use, which they didn't have to do. Great hotel for the price, will definitely visit again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

One of the most beautiful hotels in Istanbul is the food and service Great ... top-level comfort and a superb spa service 10 out of 10 points..Thank you very much for everything .. this is my only address in Istanbul

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I was in Stambuł on March 2017. The Time Hotel made that my trip is unforgettable. This is a very beautiful hotel with a beautiful view of the marine. Most importantly - very good and nice hotel staff, very clean rooms with practical bathroom, very good food also. I miss this! Even though the hotel is on the street it is really quiet. I regret that during my stay I could not use the spa, but it is another reason to come back to this hotel. I saw this spa and I can't wait spend little time there! That was look perfect!!! Owner and hotel staff make you feel at home. To sum of for 10 points I give 11 ✌️☺ Miss my favourite hotel's owner and hotel staff! All the best and see you ☘️☘️

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Duygu D, Satış Müdürü at The Time Hotel Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear Marta,
Thank you very much for your kindly interest with The Time Hotel Marina. That pleased to hear from you. Also next time we would like to offer to use Time Spa to you.
Please be sure that, we will be glad to host you in our hotel in your next trip.