“Exceptional service amazing food cheaper prices”

Noodles - The Orient Express
Ranked #38 of 700 Restaurants in Colombo
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed every bit of it...food to everything. The people really make the difference. Affordable prices. Super quick service. Nothing to complain

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

A warm n very family friendly restaurant. This is THE best place to go for a truly oriental experience in Sri Lanka. The food served is very well spot on with Asian flavours seeping through. Excellent service of Priyankara and his colleagues made sure we had a very pleasant family evening.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much for a great evening. Taken well cared of us. Tasty food and efficient, friendly service. Kudos to the whole team and special thanks to Gayan, Maduruk, Visakha, Rimzan,Sithara, Roger, Ashan & Sujeewa with the Kitchen team. Gayan as always never miss the chance to make us feel home. Keep it up the great service guys.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I could say this is the best asian restaurant in Colombo. I love noodle soup, calamari and dessert. The taste is yummy by Vietnamese Chef who is my favorite.
Mr.Nilupul and Mr.Rimzan are taking good care of me very well. They are outstanding, friendly, sweet smile and helpful. Service from here is the best.
And I also recommended Noodles to my colleagues as well.
It would be nice if open 24 hours so I can eat anytime I want ^_^
I can’t wait for the next time!

1  Thank Lisa_flyer28
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We visit noodles quite often because the prices are very reasonable and the food is great! It's a very family oriented restaurant and the service is excellent! And we were served my Rimzan who helped us make the decisions and always checked on us! Overall had an amazing dinner

1  Thank Nikini H