“Dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent cuisine with good ambience as well. Also have to mention great service from Mirshaad in particular.

2  Thank Sajeev C

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This restaurant is never a disappointment. The food was just incredible and the waiting time was not at Sri Lanka standards but very very fast.
I was alone this time but I ll be back with my family in my next trip.

3  Thank LucaN1249
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great experience with my friends, ambience was great food was excellent and a great service by Mirshad!

2  Thank Kapil S
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

First time at Echo and it was a lovely experience. Excellent service by our waiter Ramesh K. The food was delicious and made our dining experience superb. A definite go again!

3  Thank Tineeka D
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We walked into Echo for the first time.
It has been under our radar for quite some time now and we decided to give it a try ! Hands off one of the best experiences that I have had in terms of exquisite taste and even greater service .
They started us off with a beautiful plate of bread, olio and balsamic vinegar which was divine followed by my bruschetta which was toasty yet refreshing and cooling at the same time with subtle hints of garlic lingering around. Up next was my penne pasta with pesto mushroom and chicken which was again flavoursome than most of sub par pasta dishes you might find in Colombo . And with the recommendation of the manager for the night Mr Mirshard we opted to try out their New Zealand lamb pizza, Mirshard knows his customers well and he further recommended we add a few green chillies to elevate the taste to suit a Sri Lankan palate , When the pipping hot pizza came out we knew he had made the right call as the pizza itself was a thin crust with succulent lamb sitting in the middle of gooey cheese was to die for.

We walked out very satisfied with the attentive service and great food offered by Echo . Thank you Mr Mirshard and Mr Prashanthan for making our first time at Echo a memorable one & it's safe to say that you have won our loyalty ! See you soon Echo

2  Thank CatalystGopro