“Great food and nice owner!!!”
Review of Tyson Kitchen

Tyson Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 409 Restaurants in Vientiane
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: Just a nice, chill place with free wifi! Wood oven fired pizzas are featured with traditional and local toppings.
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

I cant say nothing..the food very nice...staff are nice too..Specially a very Good owner Tyson!!!..
Keep doin good!!..i will come back again...!!

2  Thank Bella O
There are newer reviews for Tyson Kitchen

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I ate here last night and Tyson makes some of the most phenomenal food. We tried all of his appetizers from fried chicken wings, pork short ribs and delicious French fries. They were all Epic!! ❤️. Tyson is such a friendly guy we talked about our travels and how he recently moved back to Laos and brought his parents. He was so nice he insisted we try his deep fried mac and cheese balls. We have never tried this before.. It is literally the only way I will eat mac and cheese from now on. We were craving some food from back home and this place hit the spot. His pizzas are all cooked in this gorgeous wood burning oven. The crust is perfect with dozens of tasty styles of pizza to eat. The only thing we are sad about is we discovered this wonderful place on our last night in Vientiane. We will surely be coming back on our next visit to the capital of Laos. Thank you So much Tyson!! You are a terrific person and host. Keep up the good work. Your parents were a delight to meet, I can see where your kindness and generosity stems from. ☀️

3  Thank DrApollo84
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

Perfect pizza, great stories, cool place! I had the vegetable pizza which was not short of vegetables, perfectly cooked and the dollops of aubergine sauce really made it. I would order this pizza at home any day of the week! Had a lovely chat with Tyson and his dad who told us all about themselves, some of the photos in the restaurant and the fascinating stories to go with them. We were made to feel so welcome, great atmosphere and the price is good for western food.

3  Thank Laura W
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed the pizza and deep fried macaroni balls at Tysons Kitchen. Both were done to perfection. What makes this place truly special are the owners. You can tell they take pride in their work. Tyson and his family are a pleasure to talk with and have many interesting stories regarding their heritage.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

My best pizza experience in Asia... Went in for the Canadian Eh pizza and couldn't stop at one despite it's large size and the fact that their crust if just like back home (Canada). A little thicker and great texture not the typical sweet or thin asian crust. Ingredients are top notch and the service if friendly and professional.

Tyson is a fantastic host, very engaging and fun. Staff speak great english and are professional.

I also had the pleasure of getting a tour of the restaurant from his father Sai, who escaped Laos in 1978 and ended up in Vancouver. Listening to his life story over a couple of glasses of wine was an amazing nightcap.

Note, on the second floor is a banquet room for private parties or business meetings. They don't promote it yet since they only recently opened but it's impressive.

3  Thank Gee G