“Extra Happy Please!!!!!!!”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I went here 4 times during my 6 day stay in Phnom Phen. I had the Margarita (Extra Happy) Pizza. Oh buddy the taste was great but the feeling of euphoria afterwards are more than words can describe. I happy that there is a place like this in today's world.

Date of visit: January 2014
4  Thank Yahwehnam
Write a reviewReviews (251)

Reviewed 17 January 2014

I got a sandwich here for $3.50 US (it was the first one on the sandwich page), and it wasn't bad. I also got a mango shake for $1.50, and it was pretty good. I'd eat here again, but I'd probably try a different sandwich.

Date of visit: January 2014
1  Thank thigbee
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Just ask them for to add happy on what ever pizza you choice and you will have a good time with a couple of beers. However the thing we got was quite strong so be careful of eating a large pizza by your self!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Nice pizzas. Helps take of the edge if you want to make your pizzas 'happy'. Interesting atmosphere where you see people eating very slowly and smile a lot. That is not such a bad thing is it?
Fun Fact: Although smoking marijuana is illegal in Cambodia, it is perfectly legal to use it as an ingredient in cooking. Not that I am implying anything. Just saying.

Date of visit: December 2013
1  Thank saravananmani
Reviewed 30 November 2013

In Cambodia, pizza with weed as a topping is kinda a thing. We heard about it, but then heard the government had shut down most of the places. If that is true, plenty more have popped up since then! It’s not on the menu as ‘weed pizza’ but instead as ‘happy pizza.’ Eat at your own risk ;)

Date of visit: June 2013