“Auzzy Mark”

Cheers Sports Pub
Ranked #5 of 688 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Cuisines: International, Pub
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Well. Back to Cheers’s again. Took some friends from australia. First Time in Nha Trang. I recommend the cheers chicken special for Dutchy and Gale had the chicken wings with Teriyaki sauce. We watched the footy and rugby. The beers where cold and the atmosphere was fantastic accept for Dave who follows Collingwood and was trying to have a heart attack. Hahahaha The meals where fantastic and even Dave was happy as Collingwood won. A must place to visit

1  Thank Mark L

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great pub with sports of all kinds to watch, so check it out if that’s what your after. Oh and the food and drinks are good. Beer and footy is all I wanted, and it was great atmosphere there with plenty of expats to talk and cheer with.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Went here as I had been craving some home comforts and I had read the great reviews. My partner and I had the Sunday roast (we got lucky as we went on a Sunday which is the only day you can get it). I couldn’t decide between chicken or pork so they gave us a mix. It was delicious, crackling was amazing and veg really tasty. The Yorkshire pudding was very different to what I am used to (it was like a puffy bit of brown bread) and the stuffing wasn’t your usual sage and onion. But overall a lovely meal - with a whole jug of gravy! I will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

This bar is good to watch football/rugby and the staff were really accommodating when we asked to put on the GAA.

The food is average but not amazing and beer is nice and cold but don’t ordered any cocktails as they are really badly made.

Overall ok but nothing special.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Went to Cheers to chill great service off the staff and ice cold beer. Fish n chips was exceĺlent. And 4 live games.