“Cruising on the MV Octopus to Hon Mun Island”

Sailing Club Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Nha Trang with Vietnam's longest running PADI Five Star Dive Center - Sailing Club Divers. Dive trips to Hon Mun Marine Protected Area, Nha Trang Bay everyday throughout the year. Plus a full range of high quality PADI courses from beginner to professional.
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Despite the overcast conditions, we set out to Hon Mun as a family of 5. Our 9 year old was eligble for the PADI BubbleMaker program, which he took to like a fish to water! Guillaume was his instructor and managed him extremely well.
Meanwhile, the Captain gesticulated along with his Vietnamese that my 4 year old would be safe with him on the boat if I wanted to go for a snorkel. I certainly didn't need to be asked twice and she certainly didn't mind being left behind!!

The boat crew were amazing and produced quality snacks and a beautiful chicken curry for lunch as well as sorting out gear etc. The dive staff of sailing Club Divers were professional, calm and in control. Our Dive Guide was Vu who just shadowed us as we dived the small wall. Unfortunately the vis was not that great initially , but it did clear as we approached the wall.

If you want a relaxing morning with a crew who know exactly what's going on, then Sailing Club Divers are the dive club for you.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"diving center"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We were 3 people and did the open water course in the club in 3 days. The staff was great very friendly and profesional especially our guides khoung and pieter.
We had a great exprience and enjoyed the course.
Thank u for all!
Daria Alan and Ariel

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My partner and I have just completed our PADI open water scuba certificate with sailing club divers. Our instructor Nico was professional, extremely knowledgable and we felt completely safe with him and our equipment. He clearly explained what needed to be done as well as giving clear examples when needed. I am so glad that we choose sailing club divers to begin our time diving and would happily recommend them to anyone interested in becoming qualified or doing fun dives in Nha Trang. Thank you Nico and team!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

My partner and I signed up for the 3-day Padi open water diver course. It was challenging but our instructor Nicolas Martin was incredibly accommodating to our needs. He is a consummate professional and stuck with the 2 of us for the entire course. Because it was only my partner and I it was very focused and he catered to our individual capabilities. My partner had some difficulties entering deep waters at first but Nico was understanding and encouraging and even when my partner was on the verge of panic he was able keep them calm and helped them enjoy their experience. We had a great time and can't wait to dive again thanks to Nico!