“Safe and service minded”

Sailing Club Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive Nha Trang with Vietnam's longest running PADI Five Star Dive Center - Sailing Club Divers. Dive trips to Hon Mun Marine Protected Area, Nha Trang Bay everyday throughout the year. Plus a full range of high quality PADI courses from beginner to professional.
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Me and my partner spent five days diving with Sailing Club in November 2016. At first we only booked one day, but during the week we decided to book more and more. The service at this center was great and the boat trips to the dive sites, including the surface intervals, were well planned. We visited at low season and visibility under surface (down to 24m) was 5m to 10m. It is clear that fishing industry has done a lot of damage to the waters around Nha Trang. But all dives were done around a protected island were fishing was forbidden so we still saw some really beatiful fish and coral. I saw my biggest Cuttle Fish, which is one of my personal favourites :) And the guides were also good at finding and pointing out things for us.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"diving center"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Booking with Sailing Club was simple and after meeting at their office we were whisked to the boat. It seemed like no time before we were on our way to the sites. I typically like to assemble and review my gear slowly myself but everything was all ready to go. I can understand why it needs to go like this on tourist dives and my equipment was in good working order - with the exception of the depth gauges. I am told that they are no longer used as most people use dive computers. There was a little bit of rush with our guide as we motored along underwater with little time to examine the ecosystem but it did seem like we covered considerable ground, which gave a nice flavour of the spatial diversity underwater - so we had two very nice dives. I was also very glad to see that the standard of diving at the reef was good - with no poking of animals or contact with the coral structures.
The Sailing Club team had been recommended to me by Steve of Blue Coral Divers in Hoi An. I'm very glad that I dived with both these outfits.
Blue Coral Divers were good fun and very professional.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I came alone with a recommendation to use the Sailing Club for diving. Turned out to be a great tip. Everyone there was great and seemed to genuinely enjoy their jobs. A very professional operation. I brought my own equipment but needed a mask, but the gear all seemed well cared for on the boat. The boat captain was pretty funny, even though I had no idea what he was saying. Enjoy!! Happy diving.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

After an ordinary safety experience on the Andaman Queen in Thailand, I talked to one of the team at the sailing club and he assured me that they do it better. They do do it better! They catered for Russian - two instructors, an American and Spanish doing their dive certification and me - qualified and just after two fun dives.
All well organised to the boat. Good boat safety brief in the two main languages on the boat, well communicated dive plan, they set your equipment up for you and we dived the plan.
Food of fruit and a chicken curry - tasty, cold beer for after.
Just a great safe day diving with a good team.