“Private Authentic Cultural Countryside Tour by car”

Nha Trang River Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Our cultural tours guided by wholeheartedly recommended knowledgeable guides with explanation on attractions and a great sense of humor exclusively designed for discerning travelers who only want the best totally worth every penny you pay and your time
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Wonderful tour with Dung Pham. We were picked up from our resort, 30 minutes away from NhaTrang, in an air conditioned van and taken on a great journey, seeing real people living extraordinary lives. Dung is multi lingual and also has a great sense of humour, which alone must be hard in a language that is not your own. We saw fresh bread baked, rice noodles made, we visited an orphanage, saw rice paddy fields, the Amitabha Buddha, had morning tea in a 200 yr old home, coffee at the local cafe where birds were singing in a courtyard competition. We saw mat weaving, conical hat making, ending with a lunch in a restaurant in the countryside wher the locals eat. The tour is called authentic and it is - you get in the heart of the city and see how they live.

phamtoursvietnam, General Manager at Nha Trang River Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear sir and madam,
It is great to know you have been taken care so well by me and my excellent service made the tour became so enjoyable. Million of thanks for taking time writing such a sincere and detailed review from your bottom of heart and sharing this great experience with everybody here ! Nothing can please me better than clients’ satisfaction and enjoyment. Wishing your family continued good health and joy in travel.
Private Authentic Cultural Countryside Tour by car highly recommended
CULTURAL TOUR by private air conditioned car or by bicycle→ Discover real life of Vietnamese people: Inspirational Pagoda Orphanage, Bakery, Sedge Mat Weaving, Amitabha Buddha statue at a height of 68 meters, Rice paper - Noodles making ( phở ), bánh ướt, bánh hỏi, Conical hat making, 200 year old ancient house. Special lunch with Vietnamese food at an authentic restaurant.
Depart at 8 am Return at 1:30 pm

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We joined Pham on a private Cultural River Cruise. It was the highlight of our visit to Na Trang. The combination of the river cruise and the visits to an orphanage and other sites was great. The details and explanations provides by Pham provided information that would otherwise been lost. Recommended!

phamtoursvietnam, General Manager at Nha Trang River Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear sir and madam,
Nothing is better than receiving a wonderful review from my VIP! I am so cheerful to know you were pretty satisfied with my private cultural river cruise and my explanations about the Vietnamese way of living , religion. The river and the countryside are the top tourist attractions in Nha Trang. I believed you have experienced more than I can describe. Thanks for your nice words again and please do not hesitate to contact me when you are ready for your next trip! Thank you so much for taking time writing such a sincere and detailed review from your bottom of heart and sharing this great experience with me!
Private Authentic Cultural River Cruise
( SIGHTSEEING - CULTURAL TOUR by taxi, river boat, special tuk tuk → Ponagar Temples, Sedge Mat Weaving, Inspirational Pagoda Orphanage, Ancient house, Coconut Island, Lunch at a riverside restaurant ) Depart at 9 am and return at 2 pm

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our day with Dung Pham exploring Nha Trang and the Ba Ho Waterfalls. We really appreciated the flexibility this tour offered. Lunch at Lanterns restaurant was also fantastic. Thank you for a great day Dung Pham!

Dear sir and madam,
Sincere congratulations on your 3 lucky grown-up sons' bravery doing nice cliff jumps! I believe such amazing waterfall tour with you must be the greatest gift for them. So delighted to know my tour left an indelible impression and the restaurant I arranged perfectly meets your preferences. Getting the high recommendation from experienced travellers is the big fortune for Pham Tours as I am pretty sure your words will make a difference to many tourists. The positive ratings you gave me on Tripadvisor are greatly appreciated and I hope I have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.
Best regards,
WATERFALL TOUR (TREKKING, CLIMBING, SWIMMING) Off the beaten tracks
Trekking for half an hour in the jungle and then swimming in Ba Ho Waterfalls. After a cooling dip, you will visit Chong Promontory, Fishing Market. Depart at 8 am Return at 2 pm.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Great tour around the bits of nha trang you wouldn't normally see. Meeting some of the locals including bakers, weavers and hat and rice noodle makers. Also had an added extra of visiting the springs in the mountains.
Everyone was very welcoming and happy to show you how they went about doing their daily work.
Mr Pham was welcoming, knowledgeable and very friendly making sure you were happy and looked after the whole way.
I would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to get more out of Nha Trang than just the beach and the bars.

1  Thank Jdes84
phamtoursvietnam, General Manager at Nha Trang River Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Sincere greetings from Pham Tours!
How greatful that praised by my recommend clients, and I am so happy to had the chance to be your guide. Millions of thanks for your nice sharing here! I am truly grateful for the time you have taken on this pertinent compliment. As a tour operator, I know every tour is most important to every clients, I take fully consideration to ensure every steps goes like arrangment and try hard to make it special to each different clients. I believe it can gives more confidence to other potential visitors to choose Pham Tours as their travel agent.
Warmest regards,

Special Private Cultural Countryside Tour + Swim at a spring
Cultural Combination Tour by private air conditioned car + Swim at a spring→ Discover real life of Vietnamese people: Inspirational Pagoda Orphanage, Bakery, Sedge Mat Weaving, Amitabha Buddha statue at a height of 68 meters, Rice paper - Noodles making ( phở ), bánh ướt, bánh hỏi, Conical hat making, 200 year old ancient house ► Swim at a spring.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The tour was very very good. Pham was an amazing guide, who took really good care of us. We had a wonderful and fun day visiting the area outside of Nha Trang. We highly recommend everyone to take the tour. Pham made sure that my mother that cannot see still got the full experience, being feel and touch.
Don't miss the tour!!

1  Thank Philip P
phamtoursvietnam, General Manager at Nha Trang River Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear sir and madam,
New day comes with your kindest review here. Nothing inspires me more than your amazing experience with me and recommendation of my Pham Tours! From your attractive words, I am so proud that you had great time sitting on the river boat, feeling the breeze and enjoying the breath-taking water and mountains. It is life time memory. What comes out of a person's mouth comes from the heart. I did try my best so that your mother could imagine and feel all experience with special care. In fact, your mother understands and feels better than sighted people. I will never let my special clients down and you will never be alone with Pham Tours!

Daily Private Authentic Cultural River Cruise highly recommended
A day trip along the river is a fantastic way to discover Nha Trang, its people, and the local way of life. Travel through the Vietnamese countryside and visit the locals as they go about their daily work. Traveling by boat means this day tour stays at a relaxed pace and you and the family will see a whole range of attractions along the way.