“Visiting Taj grill indian made me so happy!”

Taj Grill Indian Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 713 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Description: Taj Grill, offers truly a variety of authentic Indian cuisine. Cooked and served by the experienced staff. At Taj Grill, we assure you warm, friendly and personalized service with a smile. A place located near front beach is the best to enjoy delicious Indian meal with family, friends or colleagues. Best quality reasonably priced Indian food prepared with pride and served with care. Give a try
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We got to Taj grill Indian by accident, and I'm so happy we did!
Sin the owner and the crew were so nice and welcoming, but the best thing was the food!! We had chicken tanduri, alo palak, curry eagplant and rice... Oh man! Even in india it wasn't easy finiding such great indian food. This is by far my favorite place in Nha trang and until now in whole vietnam.

Thank you for such a great experience, I'll be back!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I found this restaurant spontaneously and I would definetely recommend this place to everyone!
Amazing food (especially fish Cary )and friendly atmosphere!I loved the stuff a lot ,they are so nice and kind !With all Indian hospitality and service ;)

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Wow this place is jus amazing. Onion bhaji's and chicken samosa are so delicious and chicken tikka masala and paneer garlic naan is woowwww... Hidden in the alley way but great food. I will be coming back for sure

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I'm a regular there. Food is just amazing, especially fish curry, aloo paratha and paneer tikka. I go there twice a week, service is very good, stuff is super friendly and helpful. I totally recommend this place!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Hi,

I went to the restaurant with two friends. Arrived at 9.30 PM, the waiter was sweting. I asked if the menu was halal and i told him i want to speak to the chef. He mistakenly took me into the kitchen and the scene was horrible !!!. Unclean, no climatisation and stuff everywhere even on the floor ! I came back and we run away immediately !!@

3  Thank TakkiddineB
Taj_Grill54c, Manager at Taj Grill Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear Takkiddine B!
Firstly, we are sorry about your bad experience . But, sorry, Sir. We checked the camera and saw you came with your friend at 10pm, the time nearly we close and a half of the staff left home. And our staff worked 10 hours a day with 35 degrees in day time and obviously that the staff would sweat. For sure, they are the best and hardest workers we have.
Secondly, you started asking about basmati rice and this time we sold out already. And you follow the staff when the staff cleaned the table to go inside the kitchen. For sure, Sir, our cleaner always clean the kitchen the end of the day and it's very clean. The thing you see that the construction we going to make to open the kitchen bigger and we can serve more customer in time.
We don't only have the new customers, we have the regular customers believe us for long time with our food.
So if you have a chance, we invite come back our restaurant to try our food and understand our value
Our target is making the restaurant better to make customers more happily.
Your happiness is our sucess.
Thank you for your comment and hope that we have a chance to serve our foods for you.