All reviewshighly recommend hotelhotel nightsbreakfast was amazinglovely hoteltop floorgreat view of the citynice roombalcony roomnice staystayed one nightlocal foodclean hotelair conditioningwalking distanceimperial citadelrooms are largebreakfast buffet
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I love Thanh lich hotel.they are very excited and friendly .the room was nice and comfortable .I like the breakfast.The staff make funny ..The room was helpful any way.i highly recommend hotel for everyone

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
6  Thank Debbie Y
khanh N, Director of Sales at Thanh Lich 2 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Debbie Y,

Greetings from Thanh Lich hotel Hue!

Please allow me to thank you for your recent review and for sharing what you have been experiencing here at our property with other fellow travelers of TripAdvisor.

Our team and I have been appreciated your kind compliments and are glad to know that your stay was a comfortable and convenient one. I believe our service had also given you an extra touch to your stay.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel more interested staff.they are very kind and helpful.the breakfast was amazing .high restaurant and beautiful view from 7floors.We stayed one night and felt best hotel .I highly recommend this hotel for everyone

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
8  Thank Danny H

Dear Danny H,

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel .our group from Malaysia.booking from Holiday travel.all of service here .the room and breakfast was good.really beautiful room.walking city central more interesting place.thank mr Andrew provides more informations.I highly and come back here

4  Thank SiewChuenL
khanh N, Director of Sales at Thanh Lich 2 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Siew Chuen L,

Warmly greetings from Thanh Lich hotel, Hue - Vietnam.

Allow me on behalf of our team at Thanh Lich to say thank you for your thoughts and comment on TripAdvisor.

It is an honor to receive a glowing review from our valued guest and we would like to thank you. It has always been the mission & core values of Our entire team to serve our guests at our best and exceed their expectations.

Once again thank you for your support of our brand, and we already look forward to your return.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Good service.i stayed one night here. Our group want rating thanh lich hotel more excellent, the staff was friendly and so helpful, the room are quite, central city , I will definitely recommend for everyone

2  Thank Daphne C

Dear Daphne C,

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel are 3 stars .we love this hotel .the best thing we saw staff are very friendly.the room was comfotable and clean .the manager are so kind .the breakfast was alot of choices.i highly recommend hotel for everybody

Dear Andrew W,