2,368 results
All reviews honeymoon bungalow outdoor shower operations manager shuttle bus main pool private pool tai chi rocking chairs beautiful resort swim up bar shuttle service spa treatments star resort spa area huge bathroom vietnamese standards ginger tea
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I stayed here for three nights on a trip to Vietnam. It is situated about 15 minutes drive from the centre of Hue & Citadel but is close to a couple of the tombs.
There is a free shuttle bus that goes and comes back from the centre throughout the day - to be perfect it could do with having another couple of runs, but it is easy to use the shuttle one way and take a taxi the other. The hotel advised that a taxi would cost around 120000 dong, though the one that they arranged for me only cost 70000 (£2.20, $3) so transport is not a problem.
The hotel is very friendly and as others have mentioned the operations Manager Miwa is so helpful and cannot do enough to sort out things for you. She also must not sleep as she is always there with the same friendly smile from the welcome to waving off at the end of the stay. When she sees you on site she always comes for a chat and asks how things are.
All the staff are courteous.
The breakfast was many choices and provided a good start to the day -as I left early one morning for a flight they provided a breakfast box to take me on my way.
The grounds are well looked after and very tranquil and the pool area well maintained.
I ate in the restaurant one evening and went to bar after. The food was good with choices, service excellent and atmosphere very relaxed. In the bar there was a lady expertly playing the piano which added to the mood.
Overall, this is a retreat where relaxation can be found at every corner, whether joining in the yoga sessions, lying round the pool or in the bar.
The rooms were large with a balcony and everything that was needed was provided.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful area, open space, top service (thanks Miwa) rooms just very nice and all amenities present. (We got the honey moon ones: just a dream) only one regret our stay was too short (one night only)
Area is a nice garden with pools, restaurants are at different locations, breakfast is as you want and at level of expectations... I strongly recommend this hotel in the 4/5 stars category
You'll be warmly welcome by Miwa and her team ... really worth to live this experience
After a good night I do recommend the Vespa tour. Enjoy Hue.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2018

From the minute we arrived we knew we were at a beautiful property. Our check in was effortless and the Operations Manager, Miya Hayashi, was so welcoming and we had one ill member of our party who she went out of her way to look after and assist. In fact all the staff were always smiling with a hello and so polite. We tried out the spa which was excellent and an early morning yoga session which certainly woke us up. Breakfast is also great with the manager again who cannot do enough to please you. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. My only regret is that we only stayed here 1 night.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We sadly stayed only 2 nights at this beautiful resort in Hue. From the minute we arrived until the minute we left we experienced absolutely perfect service. Every employee, from gardeners to Management greeted us with a smile and a “hello” whenever we crossed paths. The grounds were beautiful and well-kept even after the downpour we experienced one day. The bungalow to which we were upgraded unexpectedly was spacious, more spacious than our own condo at home, and even had its own private plunge pool. The breakfasts were delicious with a huge selection of fresh food. A very convenient shuttle is available to take guests to the vibrant downtown area. I would absolutely recommend this resort to anyone travelling to Hue; I would suggest staying longer than 2 days to fully enjoy the city and the resort.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2018

This is a beautiful property. The workers a very welcoming and friendly. And I would give a special mention of the Operations Manager, Miya Hayashi, who seemed ever present and constantly helpful. The place is a real get-away from the hustle and bustle. And what a great breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends