Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best place in the south!

I dropped by one day and was in love with the variety on offer! I returned with my mates after... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
niccbarrett
via mobile
Back for a 2nd Visit

I was so happy with my outfits from my last trip to Vietnam that I decided to return for with... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
ace813
New York City, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Hue
from US$15.00
from US$64.00
from US$62.00
from US$113.00
More Info
All reviews these ladies beautiful dresses lovely ladies men's shirts linen pants nice fabrics fabric selection fitted perfectly amazing service following morning thank you so much couple of hours my girlfriend visit hue clothing material bo
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

This was by far the best tailor experience I have ever had. From start to finish the staff were brilliant. I ordered 7 pieces in total: 2 pairs of shorts. 3 short sleeve shirts and 2 long sleeve shirts. They all turned out excellent. The price was very low and overall the experience could not have been better. Thank you to Vit and her family.

Date of experience: September 2018
GiaHuy_Silk2009, Người quản lý at Gia Huy Silk Tailor Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you so much for your choice in our shop and your review here.
It's great to made clothes for you and your girl friend. We love you both.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend came here initially because I wanted to get my favorite shirt copied in a different colour. After seeing there fabrics and all the different styles they could do I ended up buying 7 different pieces and my boyfriend bought 7 aswell. Including for me shirts skirts dresses and for him shirts and shorts. We love them so much and the quality is amazing. Vit was so helpful in all my requests and they were so quick with any adjustments. Best tailer in Vietnam!!

Date of experience: September 2018

Thank you so much! You are so nice couple. We were really happy to made clothes for you both.
Hope we can see you again.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were only in hue for 1 night and we stopped by this shop with the intention of just getting a suit for him. They had him come in for another fitting (6 hours after we first stopped by - so fast!) and it looked so nice that I decided to get one as well. They were able to make alternations and finish the suit very fast and I’m glad we were able to stop by this Shop. Really good customer service as well! They also have international shipping so definitely save your size measurements. That way, you can always email them if you decide you want them to make something else for you and they’ll ship it to you.

Date of experience: September 2018
GiaHuy_Silk2009, Người quản lý at Gia Huy Silk Tailor Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you so much, both of you are so cute.
Thanks alot for your choice in our shop, It's great to made clothes for you and your boyfriend.
Best wishes for you

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I always have a terrible time shopping for clothes due to my powerlifting physique so my girlfriend wanted to take me here to get a suited tailored. The whole family provided great customer service throughout the whole process and listened to exactly what we wanted and manufactured the suits to perfection. Would recommend 11/10

Date of experience: September 2018

Thank you so much for your commend here.
We were really happy to made suits for you and your girlfriend.
Hope to see you again.
best wishes for you.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

a very good tailor that is very reliable! I have many things tailor made here and I am very satisfied. I just had to show a photo of my desire object and it was tailored in my masses, in a short time. I'm very satisfied! :)

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Gina Marie C
GiaHuy_Silk2009, Người quản lý at Gia Huy Silk Tailor Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you so much Gina.
We so happy to see your review here. You are so kind.
Thank you for your choice in our shop and recommend your friend come here also.
Love you all.