“Great service, friendly staff, quality all the way”

Gia Huy Silk Tailor Shop
Ranked #1 of 25 Shopping in Hue
More attraction details
Owner description: " WE NEVER SAY NO " We're family tailor. We can make clothing in only two to ten hours. We have many kind of fabric such as : silk,rayon,cotton,cashmere,lace... And we have catalog with many design. So you can order anything you like. We will take the measurement to make fit well. WELCOME TO GIA HUY SILK TAILOR SHOP.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We arrived yesterday and through a recommendation made this our first stop. We were fitted for men's shirts, women's shirts, shorts and dresses. Chot and her entire staff were amazing!! They helped us pick out fabrics, took measurements and had everything ready the next day. Loved our clothes and loved our experience. Nothing makes you feel pampered like having custom clothes made. Definitely a five star experience.

GiaHuy_Silk2009, Người quản lý at Gia Huy Silk Tailor Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thanks alot for everything.
It's great to made clothes for you and your group.
You are very kind and friendly.
Best wishes for you and your friend.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"material"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

This small shop is amazing choice. They can make for me anything I want with my measurement in only few hours. I have everything perfectly fit for the first fitting without adjustment!

Thank you so much for your choice in our shop and your review here.
Best wishes for you

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

This was by far the best tailor experience I have ever had. From start to finish the staff were brilliant. I ordered 7 pieces in total: 2 pairs of shorts. 3 short sleeve shirts and 2 long sleeve shirts. They all turned out excellent. The price was very low and overall the experience could not have been better. Thank you to Vit and her family.

GiaHuy_Silk2009, Người quản lý at Gia Huy Silk Tailor Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you so much for your choice in our shop and your review here.
It's great to made clothes for you and your girl friend. We love you both.
Best wishes for you.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend came here initially because I wanted to get my favorite shirt copied in a different colour. After seeing there fabrics and all the different styles they could do I ended up buying 7 different pieces and my boyfriend bought 7 aswell. Including for me shirts skirts dresses and for him shirts and shorts. We love them so much and the quality is amazing. Vit was so helpful in all my requests and they were so quick with any adjustments. Best tailer in Vietnam!!

Thank you so much! You are so nice couple. We were really happy to made clothes for you both.
Hope we can see you again.
Best wishes for you.

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were only in hue for 1 night and we stopped by this shop with the intention of just getting a suit for him. They had him come in for another fitting (6 hours after we first stopped by - so fast!) and it looked so nice that I decided to get one as well. They were able to make alternations and finish the suit very fast and I’m glad we were able to stop by this Shop. Really good customer service as well! They also have international shipping so definitely save your size measurements. That way, you can always email them if you decide you want them to make something else for you and they’ll ship it to you.

GiaHuy_Silk2009, Người quản lý at Gia Huy Silk Tailor Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you so much, both of you are so cute.
Thanks alot for your choice in our shop, It's great to made clothes for you and your boyfriend.
Best wishes for you