Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Really Good Service

We were really surprised about the really nice wemon in the store they helfped us so good to find... read more

Reviewed yesterday
lucasandon
via mobile
Great for men’s and women’s made to measure, and friendly!!

We had a fun few visits to Gia Huy during our stay in Hue. Great selection of fabrics - I had linen... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Rory C
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hue
from US$113.00
from US$52.00
from US$80.00
More Info
All reviews these ladies lovely ladies men's shirts fitted beautifully service quality beautiful dresses fabric selection custom fit final product thank you so much couple of hours my girlfriend bo garments measurements jumpsuit material
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend came here initially because I wanted to get my favorite shirt copied in a different colour. After seeing there fabrics and all the different styles they could do I ended up buying 7 different pieces and my boyfriend bought 7 aswell. Including for me shirts skirts dresses and for him shirts and shorts. We love them so much and the quality is amazing. Vit was so helpful in all my requests and they were so quick with any adjustments. Best tailer in Vietnam!!

GiaHuy_Silk2009, Người quản lý at Gia Huy Silk Tailor Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much! You are so nice couple. We were really happy to made clothes for you both.
Hope we can see you again.
Best wishes for you.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were only in hue for 1 night and we stopped by this shop with the intention of just getting a suit for him. They had him come in for another fitting (6 hours after we first stopped by - so fast!) and it looked so nice that I decided to get one as well. They were able to make alternations and finish the suit very fast and I’m glad we were able to stop by this Shop. Really good customer service as well! They also have international shipping so definitely save your size measurements. That way, you can always email them if you decide you want them to make something else for you and they’ll ship it to you.

GiaHuy_Silk2009, Người quản lý at Gia Huy Silk Tailor Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you so much, both of you are so cute.
Thanks alot for your choice in our shop, It's great to made clothes for you and your boyfriend.
Best wishes for you

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I always have a terrible time shopping for clothes due to my powerlifting physique so my girlfriend wanted to take me here to get a suited tailored. The whole family provided great customer service throughout the whole process and listened to exactly what we wanted and manufactured the suits to perfection. Would recommend 11/10

Thank you so much for your commend here.
We were really happy to made suits for you and your girlfriend.
Hope to see you again.
best wishes for you.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

BEST SERVICE - BEST TAILOR - SURPRISE PRICE - RELIABLE

Forget any others shop around there, Gia Huy is a MUST when you want tailoring clothes in Hue.
I love Gia Huy team at the first sight, they are very kind. These ladies here welcome me and my husband by friendly smiles, warm voice and politely. Beside, we can see the fluently English and French speaking skills and receive the customer's requirement very professional here.
I love Gia Huy's clothes at the first sight also. There are so many nice clothes and fabrics here. Special, their linen and silk are wonderful! It's purely natural, you can burn small piece to check it right in the shop.
My husband got 3suits and vests in hight quality cashmere, many shirts made from cotton, linen and silk. I got many nice dresses, pants, shirts, skirts... made from linen and silk here. We have to get new suitcase for clothes when we leave Hue... haha.
Trust me! They can make anything!
You are excellent, I love you all!

Thank you so much.
It's great to see your review here.
best wishes for you.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

a very good tailor that is very reliable! I have many things tailor made here and I am very satisfied. I just had to show a photo of my desire object and it was tailored in my masses, in a short time. I'm very satisfied! :)

1  Thank Gina Marie C
GiaHuy_Silk2009, Người quản lý at Gia Huy Silk Tailor Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you so much Gina.
We so happy to see your review here. You are so kind.
Thank you for your choice in our shop and recommend your friend come here also.
Best wishes for you.