1,268 results
All reviewstop floorrooftop bargreat locationthe riverjacuzzi bathdeluxe river view roomrestaurants and barsreception staffsmall poolexcellent hotelbreakfast is servedcity viewhotel is locatedbreakfast roombreakfast was excellenttourist arearoom was large
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

In my 4th floor room by the elevator, I couldn’t get even 1 MB of Internet. Often my speed tester couldn’t even locate the service. The lobby had about 32 MB, so if a good Internet connection is important, be aware your room may not have it. Otherwise, the hotel is well-located, food is decent, beer is overpriced (but much cheaper at any of the restaurants along the street), the room safe is not large enough to hold a Mac, and some of the decorative pillows are a little worn. Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom is a nice touch, though.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
MoonlightHue, Người quản lý at Moonlight Hotel Hue, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear SanFranciscoHiker,

I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do our very best for all of our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes we do fail.
I'm very sorry for the Wifi problem which may caused you feel unsatisfy during your stay.
I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our hotel services.

We sincerely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again on your next trip to Vietnam

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Dirty carpet in hall way.
Instruction for safety deposit box unclear and when I tried to call reception for help, there was no dial tone on the phone. The door handle fell off when I went downstairs for help...........

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank paiming

Dear paiming,

Greetings from Moonlight Hue Hotel!

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear of your experience when visiting our hotel.

We can assure you that we have thoroughly investigated the situation and are disappointed as well with the circumstances.
We sincerely apologize for any incident that you were caused. Intensive training will be done to rectify the shortfall in our service on the day you were in our hotel. We will take a best care on it to make the guest’s stay more comfortable and enjoyable.

We hope you’ll give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Getting a room (1006) that overlooks the river comes with a nice view. But in the evening very loud and I mean very loud rock music from a bar, the Tuborg Century Pub-Beer Garden, that is 1/2 block away pounds away until very late in the night. The room even has ear plugs on the table next to the bed.

But I did not ask for a quieter room which I suspect the staff would have tried to accommodate us. Nothing the hotel can do about the noise and that’s sad for them because it’s a nice property. Maybe a room on the opposite side, no river view, of Hotel is quieter. Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. The roof top bar overlooking the river is nice for a drink In the evening. Pool and gym are great additions. Location is good with attractions, restaurants and bars nearby. Breakfast buffet is very good with a lot of variety.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018

This is great hotel to stay with a great location and helpful and friendly staff to organize a car and a driver to visit the tombs and river boat to visit Thien Mu Pagoda! A nice room with view of the Perfume River! Being on the walking street some of the very over loud music of the bars could be disturbing late at night ....but overload music seems to be a Vietnamese trademark..that's why earplugs are provided in the room! Hotel is surrounded by great restaurants and bars and in walking distance from the Citadel for younger folk!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Henning V
Reviewed 12 March 2018

The room is nice and clean. It is conveniently positioned in tourist central of Hue. Free breakfast with plenty of food to choose. I was quite content staying at this hotel until it was checkout time. Like the rest of Hue trying to scam tourists, the hotel staff tried to make me pay for the mini bar. I bought my own drinks from outside. I am assuming because I threw an empty can in the bin, they assumed I drank theirs. They didn't even bother to properly to check the fridge because their beers were in there when I left. Here is a tip, throw out your own can of beers. Very disappointing end to a very disappointing city.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
MoonlightHue, Người quản lý at Moonlight Hotel Hue, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Scott T,

Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to writing an review for us. Thanks you very much for your comments. Your comments are highly appreciated and we take it very positively.

Reagarding about minibar as your mention, On our procedure we always put in the full range of drinks for our guests. So I thought there was an misunderstanding here. Intensive training will be done to rectify the shortfall in our service on the day you were in our hotel.

Please come back and experience our services again, and have drink on us during your next trip to our hotel.

Once again, Thank you very much.

Best regards,