US$90
  • Pool
US$23
US$22
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$25/night.

US$99
US$96
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$30
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$34/night.

US$19
US$48
US$42
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the Hanh Dat Hotel twice during my trip to Hue Vietnam, both times were wonderful. The staff is very friendly, they are always professional and if me and my wife ever needed to change a room they did not hesitate to accommodate us. When my family was with me the staff would bring my daughter some local deserts which were very tasty and she loved to eat them. The price is wonderful, and they had laundry service which was always done fast. They take care of the guests as if we are part of their family, I very much loved to stay at the hotel and when we visit again we will definitely stay a the Hanh Dat Hotel, I will be a customer for life the owners are great and would talk to me and my wife all the time when we were there and even at the Pagoda we went to. I will send all of my friends and family members who visit Hue and have them stay at this awesome hotel.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

I don't understand the high ratings.
The hotel walls aren't great you can hear everyone in the hall and staircase
Night staff sleep in the reception area which makes you feel like a burden if you come home late.

Location is ok, the rooms are clean and look n ice. Though we did have a cockroach in the bathroom.
We received only one roll of low quality toilet paper for a four people room. And Only three towels. It isn't good service if you have to ask for everything.

Staff speak poor English and are cheeky.
DO NOT RENT MOTORBIKE HERE
We rented one from 8PM (half day price) and I asked clearly - do I return it tonight when I come back and to whom? The receptionist answered - just return it before 12 noon tomorrow, just like check out time.

7 in the morning the receptionist knocked on my cousin's door and asked to return the motorbike 7AM or else they will charge us full day price.
She returned the key and the receptionist decided it wouldn't be inconvenient to call my room too and wake everyone just to ask if we wanted to rent it again in the afternoon.

This hotel is not accommodating nor trustworthy. I would never stay at this hotel again, NOT EVEN FOR FREE.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank SAMI J
Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

Back in hue city Vietnam. Have been in phu vang with my wife and family for 3 weeks now and has been hot. So have booked in to my favorite hotel in hue city. The Hanh Dat hotel for 2 days to cool down. Great hotel great location. Very clean and affordable rooms.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank swearbear
Reviewed 4 May 2015 via mobile

After arriving to Hue hot and bothered from riding motorbikes all day and our original accommodation that we booked online did not honor our booking we found this gem! We put our motorbikes under the hotel, walked up to the reception and were welcomed with a cold glass of juice each and two very helpful and friendly receptionists! The room was a good size, very comfortable bed and we even got complimentry dessert delivered to our room! Could not fault this hotel at all. Definately reccomend!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2014 via mobile

For such a low price i didn't expect such a beautiful room. the room is well decorated, spacious and very clean. Plus there is a balcony with a view though 3rd floor wasn't high enough to get a good view.
They offer bottles of water, bananas and tea in the room and a welcome drink when you arrive.
On the minus part, when you are traveling in the rain, the location is really not good.
There would be no problem walking a little more on sunny days even if the hotel is a little far from the center.
There was no hairdrier.
The room was a little cold and the blanket very thin.
It was so humid in the room that every clothes felt cold and wet.
The breakfast you will get a nice plate of fresh fruit (banana, orange, dragon fruit) the rest is upon request.
We were not lucky what we wanted was not available...
We used the laundry service, quick and good.
The reception called us a reliable taxi.
The staff was nice.