All reviews dmz bar le loi st no lift travel plans great value for money hot water small alley rooms are clean quiet at night visiting hue spent nights a great stay cheap price perfume river budget hotel amigos tv
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very affordable and central. The owner is lovely, and very accommodating - they found a room for us after a booking mistake at a sister hostel (Sunshine Hostel), and at the same price. The rooms are impeccably clean, the beds comfortable, the laundry service fast and the breakfast delicious (also free green tea and coffee all day ).
Staff all speak English very well and are super friendly and helpful, organising bicycles, bus tickets and suggesting sights for us to see. Highly recommended! :)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Is a good place to stay, a really good price! Near to the mos important streets in Hue. If you go there look for Nina, a wonderful woman that helped me a lot in my travel! She gave me very good recommendations about how to travel in Hue and where to eat :D

Room Tip: All floors have good wifi range!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Amigo hotel is a good place to stay a couple of days! The room is nice and the bathroom is also ok. The breakfast is so tasty, I really liked! The staffs Nina and Anh are very pleasant and speak very good english, they will help you giving you some tips and advice for visiting the city. In general all the workers of the hotel are very kind! I also rent a bike at the hotel and was the best idea, very entertaining meet the city at my rhythm and on my own!

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel was reccomended by bubba bed in hanoi. I was here for two days, the wonderful staff was more then happy to give reccomendations for resturaunts and street food that were near by. A few minutes turned into an hour chatting with everyone here. I had broken my phone a few days earlier and they brought me to a shop to get it fixed. It also happened to be my birthday during my stay and to my suprise there was a cake waiting for me in my room when i returned for the day! These are the type of people that truly make travel special. Thank you all. I hope to be back soon.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Taylor G
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

The rooms are clean and cozy, hotel is one minute far away from walking street with a lot of bars and restaurantes, staff (especially nina at the reception) is very nice and helpful.
Breakfast is also okay there.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple