“Convenient, friendly, great community”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hao F
“Terrible experience”
Reviewed 16 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I booked this apartment in May for my July stay. I paid $216.96 for 2 nights stay, it was deducted from my PayPal account when I booked with Tripadvisor website. I called the number provided by the website one day prior to check in day, the owner told me that it wasn't available to check in. I had to quickly look for another place to stay. I was very unhappy with the fact that my booking was cancelled without my knowledge until I called to ask for the address for checking in. When I asked for a full refund, he suggested that he would give me a refund for $198 because that was the amount of money he received from Tripadvisor. I told him that I was entitled to a full refund since it wasn't my fault. But, I didn't receive my full refund. I only receive $207 instead. I will never book at this apartment again because of the bad experience I had with this owner.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jeanette1...
Tasmania, Australia
“Value for money - good location”
Reviewed 29 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Stayed in this apartment for 3 nights following our one month trip around Vietnam with my adult children and their partners. Apartment easily accommodated 7 adults. Great value for money and in a good location. Unfortunately there were very limited utensils, cutlery and crockery provided in the kitchen (e.g. cups, plates, knives, spoons etc) compared to the many other vacation rentals we have rented on previous overseas trips.
The only real negative was that all beds were extremely hard and uncomfortable.
Owner very easy to communicate with and available for advice as and when required.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and price
Liked least: Lack of utensils and hardness of beds
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
r0se600
Kelowna, Canada
“Convenient, friendly, great community”
Reviewed 20 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We picked this apartment because of the size and location. We are very pleased with our choice because we found it very convenient to get about because of the taxi stand right out front. We tried 3 of the restaurants and a coffee place. All food was very good. The community was very friendly and enjoyed watching the kids. The apartments needs a few finishing touches but nothing that we couldn't deal with.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Water pressure and softness of beds (very hard)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Tina_Tinh
Ho Tram, Vietnam
“Good place for a group of 5-6 people to stay”
Reviewed 17 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

You will feel to be at home when you stay here. We have prepared our dinner by ourselves in rooftop of 27th floor. It is memorable experience in Viet Nam.
The pool is also excelent. We are excited playing there.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Thanh T
“New saigon apt”
Reviewed 15 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

That's great apt with supermarket, many restaurants, huge swimming pool and gym. Host is nice and effective communications :) . See you soon, Saigon

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing