“Professional and Relaxing”
Review of Temple Tree Spa

Temple Tree Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Temple Tree spa & massage by expert One of most famous spa in Vietnam is placed in the heart of the city center in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It is located at 17 Dong Du street,Ben Nghe Ward,District 1,HCM City, We always research the better relaxation for our valuable customers with the skills of traditional massage & spa aroma oil from Vietnam & Thailand
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Book in advance 1 or 2 days. When we arrived it’s fully booked and had to wait till the next day.
The place is really relaxing and calming. Staffs were polite and welcoming. We filled up a form of our preferred type of massage and proceeded to a room.

Overall experience was pleasant and worth every penny! Would visit here again next time i’m in HCM!

1  Thank Jasmine D

Reviewed 12 October 2017

The Spa right located in the city center of Saigon, just 150 meters away from Sheraton Hotel Saigon. The Spa environment & atmosphere was quiet and relaxing. They provide several spa packages but some of these were indicated that free shower is included. I am not sure that the other services whether offer free shower or not. In addition, I suggest making advance reservation because they seem quite full.

For my personal experience, Vietnamese message’s skill and style is difference as compare with Thai.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Great and accommodating massage place. Fantastic staffs with good customer service from all the staffs!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Recommended good message and nice environment. Friendly staffs , helpful , courtesy and pleasant..
Next if i be here i will be see you of course..

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Came here with my boyfriend and mother today... my partner and I both had a 60 minute full body massage and my mother had a 60 minute foot massage.
All were fantastic!
We were met with a friendly and peaceful lady on reception (with excellent English skills),delicious cup of tea and a clear and concise menu to choose from.
We were then asked to choose our oil... from a range of 5... all were lovely and it was difficult to choose!
Our masseurs were friendly and skilled.
The body massages included a refreshing cucumber face mask, which even my boyfriend enjoyed.
Overall a wonderful experience here, I would highly recommend it to everyone!