“No fuss and good value”
Review of Han Cung Spa

Han Cung Spa
Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

Followed up on an encouraging Web article, and, indeed - decent, friendly service and a skilled and effective massage. No 'special' or 'happy' nonsense. 300,000 VND for 90 minutes, which is good.

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank Tim_Zwaagstra

Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

Best massage ever! I have been to HCM 6 times and can't believe i have not been here before. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank 968sarahq
Reviewed 19 June 2015

300,000VD for 90 minutes of an amazing massage. Cucumber face mask, feet soaked in hot water, full body massage (head included) with oil and hot stones. The masseuse was very attentive and the atmosphere was incredibly relaxing.

No pressure to tip (have read elsewhere that some other masseuses in other massage parlours in HCMC begin to hint heavily about tipping halfway through the massage) and legitimate location and premises (had checked out other massage places and some seemed a bit dark/expensive/empty).

Absolute bargain and excellent massage to boot - cannot recommend enough.

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank Jen S
Reviewed 2 January 2015

Mie, based outside, invited me in to try the wares of this establishment. A little dubious as first time in HCMC,but with one and a half hours of massage for 300,000VND it can only be described as fantastic value. Great masseurs and very friendly despite the language barrier. Mie you are a gem! I look forward to returning next time in Saigon. Thank you.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank Razzle79
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My partner and I were recommended this place by our tour guide. We had just arrived in Saigon and wanted a massage outside the pricey selection of our hotel.
The place isn't much to look at, however the service was impeccable. First we changed into some spa clothes ( shabby chic) then we're led upstairs into a room with about 5 massage table/ chairs. The treatment began with a cucumber face mask application followed by soaking feet into a warm tub of water before the foot massage begun. I have very ticklish feet but this was too relaxing to giggle at. A leg massage followed with what I thought was a warm lotion application to the skin, I did not realise these were hot stones as the application was so smooth and soundless that I thought it was a skin lotion. The body massage that followed this was blissful and relaxing, this 90 min massage cost about 20usd for the experience.

The setting does not look like a day spa, more of a secluded room, for women they remove your top in a very delicate manner so you don't flash to the other patrons.

Well worth a trip, the sweet lemongrass tea at the end is a lovely way to finish the indulgence. Just sad I went only once here.

Date of experience: May 2014