All reviews near airport korean restaurant an overnight stay an airport hotel new wing swimming pool packed breakfast free shuttle stayed here for one night check in was smooth early flight booked this hotel the hotel offers late at night breakfast buffet is taxi hcmc
Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

Not much to do, see or eat in the surrounding area. It's only really worthwhile if you want a somewhere close to the airport for an early flight (it's a 5-10 minute, 130,000 VND taxi ride). I was given a twin room even though I'd booked a double. Fast and free wi-fi though, with helpful staff. If you have any time at all to see Ho Chi Minh city pay the extra and stay in the entertainment district.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Quy P, Manager at First Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2015

We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with our hotel service. Since we had to accommodate the large amount of sport groups during the time you stay, then we could not have the roomtype you requested.

Very truly Yours.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

Actually this hotel is not to much expensive. It is really close to the Airport ( approximately 10 minute by the taxi). I spend there 1 week and everything was fine.

Pros:

Continental Breakfast:

Lot of local restaurants belonging to the hotel(Vietnamese, Korean), I got a discount around 10 % as a hotel guest.

Free loundry : t-shirt, trousers, underwear , socks - per day

Cons:
Gym is more like empty room.
Swimming pool is next the restaurant.
The hotel consists from two parts, if you want to go from one to another(for example during breakfast time) , you need to cross the road.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Dear Sir
Thank you very much for your comment. We work hard to make our guests feel like at home.

Sincerely Yours.

Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

Decently priced for what you get. I would recommend this hotel for short stay.

My friends and I did a river cruise which ended in Ho Chi Minh and we wanted to stay a couple more nights in the city. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were decent. All we needed was a place big enough for our luggage and beds for sleeping. Mission accomplished. Breakfast buffet was subpar but included with our stay so why waste money elsewhere. The cab drive to the central market was about a $7 USD ride each way (including traffic). Cabs (safe cabs) were easily accessible thanks to the workers standing out front. These workers also helped you safely cross the street if needed since the complex is split.

Perfect hotel for a quick and cheap stay.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Thank efallonr .

Thank you very much for your lovely comments.

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed 4 November 2015

I choose this hotel for 1 night because his closeness to the airport and to take advantage of his free airport transfer. To be honest it did a great job. Upon passing customs at Ho Chi Minh airport I could easily see my name been hold up by a member of the hotel staff. Soon he rang the car to meet us outside the airport. It was probably a 10 minutes ride.

Once we arrived at the hotel, I was greeted with a welcome drink. The check in was very efficient and the staff was very friendly. It was very hot so they offered me a second drink. My room was a deluxe one and was adequate. It has free bottle water and coffee and tea facilities.

There is a swimming Poole on a sister hotel just across the road that has very comfortable lounges and provide free towels. The pool itself is of a generous size.

Breakfast was a selection of cold meats, salads, Vietnamese traditional dishes, fruits and muffins and spreads. The is a guy who prepared your eggs or omelettes.

Outside the hotel there are various restaurants and a shopping mall. And just about 200 metres a lovely park to visit.

All in all I really enjoy my stay there, and although is quite far away from district 1 in a way is less noisy and I think I would not mind to stay there for a longer time.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Patricia032
Reviewed 19 October 2015

I found this hotel to be very good for value. The service was very good. They tried to offer as much western food as possible but the quality was not as we would expect. but ok.. The rooms were clean and very comfortable and the service was for anything wrong was second to none. The location in Tan Binh District was a little bit out of the city centre, but of the amount of people that live in HCMC you would still think you are in the middle of the CBD.I found this city and country very exciting as it is always on the move and never seems to sleep. Highly recommended

Room Tip: Just bargin with them as this is the way of the Vietnamese people .
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple