Review Highlights
Interesting tour

We really enjoy the city tour. Our guide was friendly and open minded. He show us the most... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Tomasz K
Warsaw, Poland
via mobile
Brilliant evening food tour! Thank you for your time and company Ms Ngat

We had the pleasure of Ms Ngat’s Company from 5pm to 9pm. The dedication of Ms Ngat and Saigon... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from US$18.00
from US$14.00
from US$47.00
More Info
All reviews hotpot chinatown tour traditional meal reunification palace post office hanoi kids student guide free tour war remnants museum fito museum notre dame cathedral cultural exchange coconut coffee half day tour local students hotel lobby night street food tour
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Nice tour by saigon hotpotstudent which we arranged before departure. Enthousiastic guide who was willing to show and tell us everything about the sites we wanted to see. It is so easy to arrange and it will enhance your visit and knowledge of this beautifull
City

Date of experience: April 2013
1  Thank cruiseaholic78
saigon_hotpot, Owner at Saigon Hotpot, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

Dear Cruiseaholic78,
It is great to hear that our member was enthusiasm and you had a nice trip. Your review was very encouraging for us to continue the volunteer. Thank you and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

We were met promptly by our guide for the day who was a most knowledgable young lady, it was a real pleasure to chat to someone local and be shown round. A fantastic scheme

Dear littlemissmoppet,
Thank you for your review. We will keep on working hard to make it better. We really hope to see you again someday.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

I think it was really good that we used Saigon Hotpot. We visited HCMC for the first time so we had been worried about our trip. BUT we could enjoy our sightseeing due to guides of Saigon Hotpot. And we could know about history and life style of the city through the conversations with them. We met very eager and great students.
Having looked the HP of Saigon Hotpot, I could understand the activity and book the tour easily. After that, I contacted with Saigon Hotpot by e-mail.
We applied not only regular tour but also the tour which we choose the places where we want to go. (We book 2 days.) Saigon Hotpot accepted our demand tolerantly. We visited Notre-Dame Basilica, Reunification Palace, Ben Thanh Market, Chinatown, War Remnants Museum and so on.
Though we were not good at English, when we told them that we couldn't understand what they said, they talked to us in easy English.
In addition,when the heat made my friend dizzy, they took us cool places and gave us time for a rest.
They were very eager guides and made our trip great.

9  Thank MadokaNogamida

Dear MadokaNogamida,
It is glad to hear that you enjoyed the trip. We will try our best to make the tour even better in the future so hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

I was returning to VietNam for the second time and wanted to do some things that we're so touristy and I hadn't done before. I also wanted to show my son some of his birth country that I couldn't on my own.

Sai Gon Hotpot was amazing. We had two wonderful guides who showed us some of SaiGon that we'd never seen, and some that we would definitely have never found on our own and was of special interest to my son.

There are three things that every visitor to Sai Gon must experience - Cho Ben Thanh, Suoi Tien Theme Park, and a SaiGon Hotpot tour!

They really added a great experience to our SaiGon visit!

If you go to SaiGon and you don't take a Hotpot tour, you have made a mistake!

2  Thank CDragon00

Dear CDragon00,
Thank you very much for touring with us. Your review was very encouraging for us to continue the volunteer. We are really looking forward to seeing you and your son again.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

I had read about Saigon Hotspot on Tripadvisor and contacted them a weeek before reaching HCMC. They were prompt in their dealing and assured that one of the volunteers would be available to take me around. I met with Mr Tin a genial young man in his twenties who is a student of the local University. He checked my interest and then showed me the Chinese Temple. He knew the history, and architecture intricacies of the temple. He took me to a restaurant, where on his recommendation I could taste some lovely Vietnamese food that included Pork , and chicken dishes accompanied by green tea. He then took me to a local market, where I could see the local grocery stores, and ended up by toffees and sweets, which I would not have known otherwise. He showed me a local housing complex, and took me to an area where artisans were making masks. We ended the day with a visit to the Independence palace. Where again I was impressed with the knowledge and willingness that Mr Tin showed in letting me know the historical significance of various rooms in the palace. IT is a lovely experience, where one gets to interact with young volunteers, know their lifestyle, aspiration, culture and their take on life. I cherish this one day tour and my heartfelt thanks to Saigon Hotspot and Mr Tin for making my day.

1  Thank a2020r
saigon_hotpot, Manager at Saigon Hotpot, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

Thank you for you comment and photos. We found this really motivated, and we are glad that you enjoyed the tour with Mr Tin. Really hope to see you again someday.