“Perfect for my business visit”

Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon
Ranked #14 of 475 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

My office booked me into the Lotte Legend hotel for 3 nights. The office is about 200-300 meters up the road, so the location is ideal. There is many food choices in the streets adjacent to the hotel, and while I only ate outside the hotel on 2 occasions, using trip advisor, I did recognise multiple good nearby food options. The hotel room was comfortable & functional. I had breakfast & 2 late evening meals in the hotel, and I was certainly satisfied with what was provided (can chose from local, regional & western food choices). There were staff that provided a personalised welcome to me, every time I entered the hotel, or passed by the foyer area.... A nice touch. The view from the room was of the cluttered city, and the hotel pool, which helped me navigate, but it is not a scene I necessarily want etched in my long term memory. None-the-less, I would have no problem staying here again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Gary-L8
Lotte-Legend-Hotel, Marketing Manager at Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us for 3 nights and sharing your kind comments. We can't be more proud and happy to read your wonderful comment our hotel as “Perfect for my business trip”. Your compliment to our staff for their personalized welcome to you made the whole team extremely motivated. We are very happy to hear that you loved our room in terms of its comfort and function.

Again, thank you for posting nice review of our hotel to TripAdvisor Travelers. We wish to have you back to Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon very soon. Meanwhile, if there is any way we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,689)

Reviewed 22 July 2015

We have just spent a total of five nights at the Lotte Legend and were very impressed and could not fault the hotel (unless one wants to mention the fact that the hash browns at breakfast were not warm, let alone hot). We booked and paid extra for the Executive floors - but to my mind a worthwhile investment as the Exec Lounge is a very pleasant and quiet sanctuary away from the crowds. Plus there are the added advantages that come with staying on these levels - such as afternoon tea and a selection of complimentary drinks at various times during the day and evening. Whilst all staff were polite and helpful, I would like to make a special mention of Mr Thuong in the Executive Lounge - the service he provided and the manner in which he did it - was fantastic. The pool area is excellent and there is a gym with both wet and dry saunas (in the men's at least - and they are small, but this was not a problem during the times I used them). The hotel is only a short taxi ride to most attractions in District 1 - and it is an easy walk to the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market and Dong Khoi Street (just take a map). Would I stay at the Lotte Legend again....I sure would.. ....

Room Tip: We were on the 14th and 17th floors - with river views. Very little street noise was heard.
4  Thank JCM81

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us for five nights and sharing your kind comments. It is our pleasure to read such an encouraging review from you. We are glad to know you found Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon as “A great place to stay in HCM city”. Your compliments to our staff – Mr Thuong for his service and manner made the whole team extremely motivated. I will be sure to share your kind remarks and congratulate him and the team all the job well done.

Your review is truly an inspiration for us to continue striving to deliver good service and to create an unforgettable experience for all our guests.

Once again, thank you for endorsing us and we hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon very soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2015

This is one of the cleaner hotels I have ever been to. My room was exceptionally clean. The staff is helpful and friendly. In my opinion the air condition unit was a little under par. The air in the entire hotel was to moist for my personal preference.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon during your stay in Hochiminh city

We are very happy to hear that you loved our room for its cleanness. Your compliment to our staff for their helpfulness and friendliness made the whole team extremely motivated.

Once again, thank you for your kind review. We look forward to welcoming you back again to Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

My husband and I stayed for six nights and we enjoyed everything minute of it! The room was spacious and well maintained. The breakfast buffet had everything you could wish for. The location is very good near both the river, restaurants and shopping. The pool area was great and calm. There are several restaurants in the hotel. Last but not least: The staff was very kind and helpful.

4  Thank EvaStockholm
Lotte-Legend-Hotel, Manager at Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review for us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us during your visit in Hochiminh city.

We appreciate your review of Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon as “Wonderful place”. As you know that, our hotel located in the heart of Saigon, just few minutes to go to central of District 1 where have many sightseeing, restaurants, shopping stores that you can spend great experience to discover Ho Chi Minh life.

Our goal is to have each guest depart our hotel having had a great experience. There's nothing more rewarding than seeing our guests so satisfied and pleased. We look forward to welcoming you again soon at Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon.

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

This hotel offers three restaurants. The restaurant we tried was the Steak and Bar.

What caught our attention was the special offer. A 4 course meal with free flow of selected wine, beer (tiger), cocktails and soft drinks. All this for 880,000++ at the local Currency per person

They also do a three course meal with free flow drinks but you have the choice of three different steaks on this menu. The price is 880,000++ at the local currency per person.

They are also offering 20% off drinks between 5pm -11pm.

We found the service and food to be very good. The staff all speak very good English.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lawriesj

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for choosing Lotte Legend hotel Saigon and having good review about our hotel on TripAdvisor.
We are very proud of your positive comments for Oggi Steak Bar. The monthly four-course Western set dinner menu is selected and well-prepared by our chef. It also features free flow of wines, beer, cocktails, soft drinks, coffee and tea. It is really a discovery for the discerning palate!
We are sure to share your good comments to the whole team. Your nice wordings on food and service let us know we are doing our good job and we have to much more efforts to meet guest's expectation.
Once again, thank you for posting your nice review on Tripadvisor. We wish to have you back to our hotel very soon when we can welcome you at other two restaurants – Atrium Café and Yoshino.