Excellent business hotel in Saigon, perfectly located. Rooms are all very comfortable, spacious and well appointed, with ample storage and work desk space. Beds was a little soft for my taste but still very comfortable.
Well equipped gym with sauna and a lovely pool. Good hotel for tourists in Saigon, lots of nearby restaurants and coffee shops too, including western brands and local brews.
Excellent breakfast and choice. Very helpful staff and concierge team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district on the famous Dong Khoi street. Just a short walk from celebrated sites, including the Opera House, Ben Thanh Market, and Reunification Palace, we also offer easy access to our pool, fitness center, luxury restaurants and corporate offices. Stay and relax in one of 485 stylishly appointed rooms or suites featuring Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience and enjoy views overlooking Ho Chi Minh city or the Saigon River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, lastminute.com.au, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton