2,326 results
All reviews grand tower spg member new tower the club lounge bit dated upgraded to a suite business trip within walking distance opera house pho an upgrade rooftop bar the heart of the city breakfast buffet free internet central location post office
Reviewed 30 April 2016

We recently stayed at the Sheraton for 5 nights. The Hotel is well located but other than that I can't really say anything positive.
The Hotel is very dated but well presented. The prices in the Hotel were the most expensive we incurred in our 3 week tour of Vietnam. The Housekeeping staff were smiling and friendly but in general the staff were not delivering the service you would expect in a Sheraton Hotel.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sueshortall
Sheraton Saigon H, Director of Sales & Marketing at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Dear sueshortall,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Saigon and I'm glad you enjoyed our location. I am sorry however that you were disappointed by your stay. We are about to commence some improvement work and I hope next time you stay you will experience a very different hotel. Thanks again for staying with us and also for sharing your feedback.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

This hotel was excellent. Hotel service great. Waiters, cleaners, attendants were friendly and helpful. Their English was very good with all willing for your help with difficult words. We visited the pool area on floor 5 and had a lovely swim, towels provided. The main entrance always had a door attendant and someone to arrange taxis etc. lots to choose from for breakfast, catering for a variety of tastes. It was a pleasant surprise to have some fruit in our room. We thought there was no biscuits but a attendant arrived with some cookies on a plate. Overall a pleasant stay. Surrounding areas not so pleasant, but this was my first visit so not sure what is usual for these places. Felt safe to walk around as there were police and security everywhere.

Room Tip: All rooms would be great.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Sheraton Saigon H, Director of Sales & Marketing at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Dear JuneTravellers2014,

Many thanks for taking the time to share this review of your stay. It's lovely to read that you enjoyed your time with us at Sheraton Saigon and I hope we'll be able to welcome you again some time.

Stay connected,

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

I always stay in Sheraton Saigon. Their staff at executive lounge treat me like celebrity. I really feel like home. The most beautiful and helpful person is Miss Loan. Next time when you visit ask for her. The verities of food is really out of this place. They have a chef standby ready to cook for you.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Sheraton Saigon H, Director of Sales & Marketing at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Dear saalabi,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to Sheraton Saigon. It's always a pleasure to welcome our regular guests and I'm delighted that you enjoy your stays with us so much. We all look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for about a week for business trip. It also good for leisure because the distance to the some of local attraction is only by foot around 5 - 10 minutes such as saigon notre dame and saigon post office.

The place is located in the hook and many foods around that hotel such as cafe bene, lemongrass ( vietnam cuisine).

The staffs can speak english even not fluent, they are very helpfull too.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business

Dear Novianakusumo,

Many thanks for choosing to stay at Sheraton Saigon. I'm glad you enjoyed our location and that your were able to find the time explore the surrounding area. I hope your business trip went well and that we will see you again.

Stay connected,

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed at The grand tower like i always do and The service at this hotel is always 100%! Never makes me dissapointed wether it is The food, drinks, room or staff!
Truly The best hotel i've ever Stayed at! 5 star alltrough!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear AnnaAnna81,

Many thanks for your loyalty and for sharing this review of your stay in the Grand Tower. The team there certainly do a great job in taking care of our guests and I'm delighted that you enjoy your visits so much. We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.