1,948 results
All reviews rooftop pool ben thanh market silver suite great location free afternoon tea street food market high tea no window tour desk night market egg station executive room within walking distance war remnants museum central location main market reunification palace
Reviewed 15 January 2017

We are here at moment, coming to the end of a 7 night stay. Beautiful friendly staff, go above and beyond to assist. Gave swift and excellent advice when I sought some medical help this morning for my daughter. We have executive family room, 1 king bed and one single. Not always easy to find these rooms and part of reason I chose hotel. Pool area peaceful and relaxing. We are really enjoying our stay. Lovely smiles great us each time we return to the hotel. Great breakfast, complimentary afternoon tea. We love the area and would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank SherbetMelbourne
Man N, General Manager at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Dear SherbetMelbourne,

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad that your stay with us was excellent and your compliments to hotel associates are highly appreciated.

Thank you for letting us know you great experience at the hotel and we are looking forward to welcome your family back soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Firstly I want to express my greatest appreciation to the staff at the hotel, my daughter got ill from eating something and being very dehydrated the one evening and the staff were at her beck and call to help clean up the room, several times that evening. We then proceeded to take her to the International Family hospital, hotel management ensured that on of the front desk staff accompany my wife and daughter to the hospital and stayed with them till the very end (6 hours later), they even went out and got food for my wife. They were also in constant contact with my wife at the hotel. When we got back they would check on my daughter every so often, now this is what i call 1st class service. A big thumbs up for the staff.
The accommodation lived up to our standards, the room were spacious and very clean. It is is close enough to some of the main attraction in Ho Chi Minh City. It is of walking distance to the night market and the Street Food Market, I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again given the oppurtunity.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Vassa1965

Dear Vassa1965,

Thank you very much for taking your time to submit this review and let us know that your family had most memorable experiences when was staying at The Grand Silverland.

I appreciate your compliments to the hotel associates and we are looking forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Location: right in the center of Saigon. Close to local markets , bars, dancing clubs, and local restaurants: 5/5

Interior: nice amenities, modern design. Clean and fresh everywhere from lobby to dining area, to bedroom, bathroom: 5/5

Breakfast: variety of foods. Average quality: 3/5

Customer Service: securities are very friendly and polite. All the cooks I met love what they are doing and friendly. Unfortunately, those young female receptionists are not friendly. They lack of energy and smiles. Language barrier is another issue while most of the customers here are English speakers. They took so long to check me in and out. Luckily, most of male receptionists I talked with were very nice and polite : 3/5

Price: more expensive than others where have the same or above quality: 2/5

Total: 4/5. Recommended.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank InandOut21
Man N, General Manager at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear InandOut21,

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your compliments on the hotel's location and interior.

To reply your comments on the front desk Team, I witness their improvement since your last stay in May 2016. I trust that their ability and friendliness are really important and we are focusing to lift them up.

Again, thank you very much and we hope to serve you again.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

This hotel seemed really nice upon check-in, but once we got to our room we realized we'd made a mistake. We booked a "Deluxe" room and were informed upon arrival that the room had no windows. This didn't seem like a big deal at first but once we got to the room we found that it had a musty odor which made it feel like a cave. I had trouble sleeping because of the smell and couldn't wait to get out of there. If we had realized this would be the case we would have either booked a different type of room or booked at another hotel altogether.
I'd give the room itself a 1 out of 5, but my overall review of the hotel is a 3 out of 5 because of the nice roof top pool and complementary breakfast. If you stay here, just beware the deluxe rooms...

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Man N, General Manager at Grand Silverland Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Dear WineDash317,

Thank you very much for your review.

We understood that our Deluxe No Window is not at your and some others guest expectation. We tried to make it clear on the room description and we did confirm the room type upon guest arrival. We do not wish for our guest stays in the Hotel with very uncomfortable feeling. We have other type of rooms and I trust that we can fix it if we were informed right after entering the room.

Thank you very much and hope to serve you again.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We did enjoy the hotel a lot.
Great room even though is was no window.
Some bad internet in the room and a bit noisy when others was in the hallway.
But overall it was a great place and great service at hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends