“Ho Chi Minh Unseen by Scooter”
Review of Saigon Unseen

Saigon Unseen
Ranked #67 of 455 Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Saigon Unseen is a new business on the scene with a view of taking people to places they aren't likely to see on a standard tour. Our concept is to show travelers a different side to Saigon, it's not always pretty but it is pretty amazing.Our aim is to provide a unique view that combines traveling on the back of a motorbike through the mayhem and chaos that are Saigon streets.At Saigon Unseen we now offer Motor Bike Tours, Walking Tours and Photography Tours, full details can be found on our website.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

I had a really enjoyable morning with Sony as we went out and about the streets of Saigon. Sony took me to places i would never have an opportunity to see on my own. I now know how to make coffee the ‘Vietamese’ way and can now set about perfecting the ‘perfect’ cuppa. I loved being on the back of scooter and always felt at ease as Sony navigated the Saigon traffic and narrow alleyways, great riding! I very much recommend Sony and Saigon Adventures in seeing the unseen sights of Saigon, and sharing a local insight into everyday life. Very Enjoyable.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank 129owenj
All reviews
"narrow alleyways"
in 3 reviews
"off the beaten tourist track"
"beef noodles"
in 19 reviews
"parts"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

This was a great way to see the Ho Chi Minh City. We hopped on the back of our tour guides motorbikes initially concerned about the frantic traffic but at no stage was there cause for alarm. Our drivers, Tee and Stephan were safe, friendly, and knowledgeable of the area. It was interesting going behind the tourist areas into the other Districts to see how the people live. Also best beef noodle ever was offered at the end of the tour. Would definitely recommend you include this in your HCMC stay.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Saigon square is s great place to shop. There is walking square, which is a great place to stroll.lots of tea shops and boutiques dotting the place

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2018

When I read about Saigon Unseen on Trip Advisor, I was really excited. This is exactly the kind of thing I love to do: see parts of a city that most travelers don't get to, but that reflect the real city. Throw in a motorcycle, and I'm ready to go!

Unfortunately, despite repeated emails and messages through their website, I never heard back from them. They may have been out of town, in which case they could have set up an auto-reply to let me know. I was really disappointed, although I did have a wonderful time exploring the city on my own. I would suggest contacting them well in advance, and be prepared with other plans in case they don't respond to you.

Date of experience: February 2017