“Fabulous Finale to our Vietnam holiday”
Review of Saigon Unseen

Saigon Unseen
Ranked #69 of 441 Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Saigon Unseen is a new business on the scene with a view of taking people to places they aren't likely to see on a standard tour. Our concept is to show travelers a different side to Saigon, it's not always pretty but it is pretty amazing.Our aim is to provide a unique view that combines traveling on the back of a motorbike through the mayhem and chaos that are Saigon streets.At Saigon Unseen we now offer Motor Bike Tours, Walking Tours and Photography Tours, full details can be found on our website.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

This was a great way to see the Ho Chi Minh City. We hopped on the back of our tour guides motorbikes initially concerned about the frantic traffic but at no stage was there cause for alarm. Our drivers, Tee and Stephan were safe, friendly, and knowledgeable of the area. It was interesting going behind the tourist areas into the other Districts to see how the people live. Also best beef noodle ever was offered at the end of the tour. Would definitely recommend you include this in your HCMC stay.

All reviews
"off the beaten tourist track"
in 2 reviews
in 123 reviews
"parts"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Saigon square is s great place to shop. There is walking square, which is a great place to stroll.lots of tea shops and boutiques dotting the place

Reviewed 17 January 2018

When I read about Saigon Unseen on Trip Advisor, I was really excited. This is exactly the kind of thing I love to do: see parts of a city that most travelers don't get to, but that reflect the real city. Throw in a motorcycle, and I'm ready to go!

Unfortunately, despite repeated emails and messages through their website, I never heard back from them. They may have been out of town, in which case they could have set up an auto-reply to let me know. I was really disappointed, although I did have a wonderful time exploring the city on my own. I would suggest contacting them well in advance, and be prepared with other plans in case they don't respond to you.

2  Thank Jessica1911
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Saigon is best on the back of a bike and these guys know how to give you an interesting tour that will have you visiting hidden churches and pagodas, Chinese medicine men, private homes, floating markets...the list is endless! Do not miss it if you are looking for something authentic!

3  Thank NorwayGaby
See more reviews
Reviewed 21 November 2016

Do yourself a favour and hop on board the back of a scooter with the guys and girls or Saigon unseen. Sow and his crew showed us things we would have never seen if we had just been walking the city. The owner Adam has made this the best 5 hours we had in the Saigon. Had the best coffee of the trip. Sow was a wealth of knowledge. Can't get better valve for money.
Great work guys.