Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Booking.comUS$15
Hotels.comUS$15
eDreamsUS$15
2,250 results
All reviews halong bay old quarter foot massage sister hotel cooking class welcome drink pho restaurant staff our honeymoon laundry service hotel experience amazing service rooftop bar fantastic stay breakfast was delicious i highly recommend this hotel small hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

Me and my two sisters visited this hotel in Sep19. Customer Service at this hotel is marvellous. Front desk representatives were very attentive to our needs. They kept good communication with us at a very professional level. Thank you for giving us such a great memory at Hanoi.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 513SChang
HanoiMarvellousHotel, Customer Service at Hanoi Marvellous Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear 513SChang,

Wow! You've definitely made our day with your positive comment on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable time here at the hotel and the team did an excellent job of meeting your needs. As we know the best one of every aspect of every guest's stay is the exceptional service by the staff, that's why we work hard to make it a first class experience for all of our guests and truly appreciated that all we did meet and exceed your expectations. We appreciate your kind words of recommendation and trust that we will recognize the team for their great efforts.

Thank you again for your recommendations and we do hope to have many more opportunities to welcome your return!

Your faithfully,

Reviewed 13 October 2019

I spent a week at the Marvellous Hotel. Everything about it was great, but the incredible staff is what really makes it special. The staff cannot do enough to make your visit ideal. They were SO helpful on a daily basis - between arranging guided tours to getting "grab cars" to take us to our meetings, they were on top of everything. They take your comfort and convenience very seriously. I found the hotel very comfortable. My room was quiet, the air conditioning was quiet and highly effective, the bathroom is modern with excellent water pressure in the shower - all the things I think are essential. They are well located within the Old Quarter. And their sister hotel (around the corner - don't worry, they'll walk you right there) had the best food I experienced in Hanoi - it was so good, I went there 3 of the 7 nights I was here!

Room tip: I had a "Junior Suite" - very reasonable, and gave me a room at the back of the hotel, which was very quiet!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank DeltaDawnD2

Dear DeltaDawnD2,

I would like to personally thank you for choosing Hanoi Marvellous Hotel & Spa for your stay in Hanoi, and taking the time to write such a fantastic review about your stay with us. It is brilliant to read you describe our hotel as "CHARMING AND WELCOMING HOTEL".

I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed a perfect stay, and to read that you felt very well cared for. I'm highly appreciated your kind compliments regarding every details of our property, such as: our clean and quiet room with a very modern bathroom with excellent water pressure in the shower, our convenient location, delicious breakfast and amazing dinner at Mâm Cơm Việt Restaurant - which is located on the 8th floor at our sister hotel JM Marvel. It's great to know that you really love your food at our restaurant which is the best food you experienced during your stay in Hanoi,....

And last but not least, our incredible service from all the staff is the most outstanding part of our hotel that mainly made your stay exceptional. I am truly fortunate to have a wonderful team working with me at "Marvellous home" who are dedicated to caring for our guests, ensuring a warm, attentive, and highly professional service. And an excellent feedback as yours is much appreciated and it inspired our entire team a lot while working.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future, and with thanks for your care and attention in leaving us a great and helpful review.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 11 October 2019

Excellent front desk staffs.
Properly taken care of from the time i check in.
Rooms are clean and modern.
Location is great.
Small issues here and there but are professionally taken care for.

Will definitely return.
Thank you for the hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank altizzz

Dear Siew,

Warm greetings from a sunny day in Hanoi, I trust you are doing well today.

I am writing to express how deeply touched we are by your meaningful review, it was a delight to read every word of it. Thank you very much for your beautiful words on our great location, nice and clean room, friendly and helpful staff that made your felt like home. Here at "Marvellous home", we always try our best to provide excellent service during our guests’ stay to create everlasting memories and we are tremendously happy that we have succeeded in your case. I must say that your feedback inspiring our entire team a lot and is the greatest motivation for us all. Thank you again for mentioning my name in your beautiful review on TripAdvisor with all lovely words.

Thank you again for your care and attention in leaving us a great and helpful review. Marvelous hotel is your new home in Hanoi. We are indeed looking forward to welcoming you back with us soon.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

The location is amazing and the Staff is absolutely lovely! Lan and Tom took great care of us and helped ensure we got the most out of our stay. We had been at their sister hotel the JM Marvel a week prior and both experiences were excellent. Thank you so much for a memorable stay!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 191sierral
HanoiMarvellousHotel, Customer Service at Hanoi Marvellous Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Dear Sierra L,

I am Tom Vu - Customer Service at Marvellous hotel. Wow! You've definitely made my day with your positive comment on TripAdvisor. I would like to personally thank you for choosing Hanoi Marvellous Hotel & Spa for your stay in Hanoi. It's our great pleasure to be your chosen hotel among nearly seven hundreds of hotels in Hanoi. And it is brilliant to read you describe our hotel as "OASIS IN OLD TOWN HANOI".

How wonderful to know that you were impressed with the many positive elements of your stay and had truly enjoyed your time with us throughout your stay. I am so pleased that our service was such a highlight throughout your experience, we want to hang our hats on delivering exceptional experiences for our guests that revolve around impeccable attention to detail, highly personalized and engaging service, and above all a genuine approach that will always make our guests feel truly welcome and at home. We always try our best to provide excellent service during our guests’ stay to create everlasting memories and we are tremendously happy that we have succeeded in your case.

Thank you again for mentioning my name and Mrs. Lan in your wonderful review on TripAdvisor forum with all beautiful words. Your positive feedback definitely inspired our entire team so much and it is such a huge source of motivation for us to keep up our hard work to bring greatest service to our beloved guests.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2019

This is a very decent hotel in terms of both quality and value. It is situated in a very convenient place which was walking distance to everything. The service was top notch. We stayed there twice this trip as a junction between sapa and halong bay. They were extremely personal with their services, always made initiative to help prepare take away breakfast and coffee in the morning as we were rushing out to make the shuttle pickup for our other destinations. They also upgraded our room twice for us. Highly recommend them if you want a comfortable and attentive stay!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jadesnhk

Dear Jade N,

I would like to personally thank you for choosing Hanoi Marvellous Hotel & Spa for your stay in Hanoi, and taking the time to write such a fantastic review about your stay with us. It is brilliant to read you describe our hotel service as "AMAZING".

We really appreciate your lovely feedback highlighting all of the good points of our hotel that made a wonderful experience such as: our beautifully decorated rooms, amazing breakfast, great location, and most especially the excellent staff. Thank you for your kind compliments regarding the staff here at Marvellous home that I am very proud of, as they make every effort to ensure our guest’s experience is the best it could be. Rest assured that this acknowledgement of yours has been passed on to our entire team and this will truly be a big source of motivation for us to continue striving for excellence.

Thank you again and we really look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Your faithfully,