“Sincere. Genuine. Helpful. Passionate people.”
Review of Kevin's Travel

Kevin's Travel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Kevin's Travel is one of the best travel agency in Hanoi, Vietnam. We spend all the best thing for customer : good advide, good price We provide Accomodation and tourism in Hanoi,
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

We book a train from and to Sa Pa from Hanoi with Kevin. We also took his day tour to Ha Long Bay.

From the moment we landed in Hanoi to the moment we left. Kevin is very helpful. It's best to have locals tell you how to travel from place to place. How transportations cost. How not to get scam.

The trains we book was very nice and private. Other than that, he also helped with connections from and to train stations. Without his guidance we would be left out in the dark and would have paid much more for transport.

The day tour to Ha Long Bay is very nice. I do recommended that you take 2 days tour. It's 4 hours each way from Hanoi and you will be left with more time if you took 2.

All in all. Kevin takes great pride in showing his beloved Vietnam to tourists. So does his staff. He takes good care of his guests. Not like most services we found there.

I did recommended Kevin to my friend. And he took great care of him. My friend even though I know Kevin long way back. This is the level of hospitality you cannot easily find on the street.

If you are planning to visit Hanoi. His service is a nobrainer.

3  Thank Noly K
Kevin986, Owner at Kevin's Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2015

Thank Khemin, My customers happiness is my promise. You will come back to visit this place many times after my team helps you fall in love with this great country.
All the best to you and Hope to see you soon !
Kevin Hoang and Team.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

Very nice start-up travel agency. Enthusiasm and hospitality. Dedicated guide and co-owner Kevin... I can only recommend it!

2  Thank Petr P
Kevin986, Owner at Kevin's Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2015

Hi Peter,
Great to see that you enjoyed our experiences here in Vietnam with Kevin's Travel.
Our whole team is delighted to see your review on TripAdvisor.
Greetings Kevin and Team .

Reviewed 12 December 2015

When we decided to travel to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodja we decided we did not want an organised trip. So we began looking at obtaining Visa and first days accomodation. During this time we came into contact with Kevin Hoang. He was most helpful and organised our Vietnam Visa for us; we did not have to send passports or go to The Hague but Kevin sent us the visa and we paid on arrival a lot less then when we had arranged it ourselves.
Upon arrival in Hanoi we were met by Kevin with a big bunch of orchids, a big smile and great enthousiasm.
We were taken by private car to a nice hotel in the centre, not far from Hoan Kiem Lake. Although early morning we were able to check in right away for some sleep and a nice shower.
The next morning Kevin came with us to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and the Tempel of Literature, both not to be missed. He then gave us some suggestions, and upon learning whar our plans were he was a fantastic help in realising them. He came to our hotel, and organised train tickets, transport to train station, pick-ups in Sapa etc.
Not only did Kevin organise a lot, he also came up with good suggestions and advise to do things different, often saving money too. He never minded us to book flights and accomodation on our own, but made things then easy for us. For example not taking a taxi from Hanoi Airport to Ninh Binh but offering us a private car for a lot less.
We were in and out of Hanoi the first 2 weeks but regurlarly met with Kevin for a coffee or Pho Ba, and when we leave here we will miss him. But we know that we can continue to send him messages and will always get an immediate answer and help if needed.
Kevin is a very likable and lively young man, and I would advise everybody travelling to Vietnam to get in touch with Kevin first, he is trustworthy and efficient. We never had to pay anything upfront, so absolutely no worries when dealing with somebody you do not yet know.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank Hans K

Dear Mr. Hans & Mrs. Diny,
Let me call you as my grandparent. i would love to say thank you for your warm heart and comming with me.
I wish you all the best and heathy. Thank you again and Looking forward to seeing you again.
Kevin Hoang

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Extremely nice people and they really show you the true Hanoi. Had an amazing day with one of their guides driving me around a scooter and showing me parts of Hanoi what I would have never had a chance on my own.
Definitely recommend them.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
5  Thank kovesabel
Kevin986, Owner at Kevin's Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2015

Dear Abelkoves,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. Your satisfation is our happiness . Wishing you guys all the best and we hope to see you back here in Vietnam for some other awesome experiences.
Best Regards,
Kevin's Team

Reviewed 15 November 2015

i had an amazing time with Kevin on the Walking tour :)) what i must to in Hanoi ! He was showing me great food and wonderful things to try. Also he gave me lots of information about local life and culture. Absolutly loves it, Thank Kevin !

3  Thank Quang Lợi V
Kevin986, Owner at Kevin's Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2015

Dear Suzhi,
Thank you so much for your writing first review for our team.I love Vietnam and Im proud of its amazing culture, history, and the nature thats with in this beautiful country. I want to share this with you.
Thank again and looking forward to hearing from you in the near future .
On behalf of Kevin's Team,