Review Highlights
Excellent Massage Experience

The staff was incredibly friendly. My travel partner and I each purchased a steam bath and a 90... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Jeff B
via mobile
Great massage

Very lovely massage by a friendly individual. Service was great, very relaxing. Will definitely be... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Nora G
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from US$39.00
from US$17.00
from US$33.00
from US$37.00
1,368 results
All reviews swedish massage great massage foot massage social enterprise ms lan vision impaired warm stone massage sports massage mini facial strong massage professional massage full body minute massage body scrub fell asleep excellent service old quarter
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Lovely Thai massage with very friendly staff. You could choose between soft medium and strong. Highly recommended

Reviewed 7 September 2018

We both took the coconut package. After searching, we settled on Midori as it was reasonably priced and had great reviews. What we didn't know was that it was performed by the visually impaired. I'm not sure how, but the woman that massaged me was a knot-seeking-wizard! It's the best massage I've had (granted I haven't had many, but still). A few hours went by and afterward we found it difficult to ride our scooters back because we were just so relaxed.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

The people there were really warm and friendly. They were accommodating to our needs and were really respectful. one thing amazing about this place is that they provide jobs for those with visual impairment. Mr Hung, Ms Loan and Ms Huong gave us amazing massages. Thank you for the unforgettable experience!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Purchased the coconut package. Very relaxing. Great massage. Probably one of the better massages I've had too. Thank you!!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I had the Midori Special - mixture of Swedish, Thai, Shiatsu and Sport massage - and it was fantastic.
I had Miss Loan as masseuse and it was in my top 5 massages ever!
Highly recommend