“Excellent couples massage by the amazing visually impared!”
Review of Midori Spa

Midori Spa
Ranked #14 of 233 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Midori Hanoi Spa is a social enterprise providing training and employment opportunities young blind Vietnam as masseur. It was helped by the Vietnam Blind Association. Until 2013, estimates in Vietnam have 2 million visually impaired. Most face a desperate future, entirely dependent on others with no opportunities for education or work. Training and employment initiatives like this one are desperately need to help them to generate their own incomes and lead dignified, independent lives. At Midori Hanoi Spa, the entire staff had been trained therapist skills and be tested monthly under the supervision, training and support by Mido Spa. Our principle is to ensure absolute customer satisfaction. Welcome!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We both took the coconut package. After searching, we settled on Midori as it was reasonably priced and had great reviews. What we didn't know was that it was performed by the visually impaired. I'm not sure how, but the woman that massaged me was a knot-seeking-wizard! It's the best massage I've had (granted I haven't had many, but still). A few hours went by and afterward we found it difficult to ride our scooters back because we were just so relaxed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,212)
All reviews
"sports massage"
in 10 reviews
"professional massage"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"fell asleep"
in 12 reviews
"masseuse"
in 112 reviews

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

The people there were really warm and friendly. They were accommodating to our needs and were really respectful. one thing amazing about this place is that they provide jobs for those with visual impairment. Mr Hung, Ms Loan and Ms Huong gave us amazing massages. Thank you for the unforgettable experience!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Purchased the coconut package. Very relaxing. Great massage. Probably one of the better massages I've had too. Thank you!!

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I had the Midori Special - mixture of Swedish, Thai, Shiatsu and Sport massage - and it was fantastic.
I had Miss Loan as masseuse and it was in my top 5 massages ever!
Highly recommend