“Massage”

Midori Spa
Ranked #11 of 194 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Midori Hanoi Spa is a social enterprise providing training and employment opportunities young blind Vietnam as masseur. It was helped by the Vietnam Blind Association. Until 2013, estimates in Vietnam have 2 million visually impaired. Most face a desperate future, entirely dependent on others with no opportunities for education or work. Training and employment initiatives like this one are desperately need to help them to generate their own incomes and lead dignified, independent lives. At Midori Hanoi Spa, the entire staff had been trained therapist skills and be tested monthly under the supervision, training and support by Mido Spa. Our principle is to ensure absolute customer satisfaction. Welcome!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic And friendly staff. Very good massage. Got the oil massage. Good pressure. Thanks for a great massage

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"minute massage"
"full body"
in 9 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"body scrub"
"fell asleep"
"excellent service"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All the people there are doing a great job. They offer a supreme customer experience and support a good cause. I definitely recommend it for whoever wants to relax when visiting Vietnam.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great service and location, all around good experience. Would go back more frequently if a bit cheaper. Thanks!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came here twice for the foot scrub and massage. I must salute the staff who helped me to massage who I believe she is blind, thankful to have the platform provided for them to shine. Reason I came back for the second time was because it is near to my hotel and easy to find.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Before visiting Hanoi my Fiancee and I had read about the spa and were keen to try it but we had completely forgotten about it when we arrived in Hanoi due to our trip being so hectic. So it was a very pleasant surprise when we stumbled upon the spa whilst walking around the city.

We decided to get the 4 massages in 1 and it turned out to a great choice. The massages were fantastic, I like my massage to be pretty hard which isn't very common to find but here the massage therapist was phenomenal and gave me one of the best massages I have ever had. (If you like a hard massage the sports and Thai massages in this 4 massage treatment are perfect).

Once our massages were done I accidentally left my watch in the room. After visiting the next day to see if they found it the receptionist was amazing at helping me. We weren't able to find it at first so I left to my next destination in Vietnam (Hue) thinking my watch was lost for good. However whilst there the receptionist contacted me informing they found it and she then sent my watch to me by post. She was the epitome of excellence in customer service.

I really cannot recommend Midori spa enough. They were phenomenal in all respects.