Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best massage I have ever had

I can’t recommend this place enough! I had a 1h long sport massage and Liu, the masseuse was just... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Zsofcsi
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
via mobile
The best massage during my 3 week tour of SE Asia

Had a great massage by Ms Hue, great technique and I felt like a newborn after the massage. Midori... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Turysta20144
Chester, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from US$33.00
from US$34.00
from US$11.00
1,463 results
All reviews swedish massage great massage foot massage social enterprise ms lan warm stone massage sports massage mini facial strong massage professional massage full body minute massage excellent service thank you so much old quarter impaired shiatsu
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered 2 hours massage each and pay 1.1M dong , Be prepare to climb 5 story of stairs and do not expect an spa train message . But overall in helping a blind to make a living makes the trip. Over priced compared to other Asian countries such as Philippine and thailand.

1  Thank 611georgias
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I visited Midori after looking at reviews on tripadvisor and it did not disappoint. The masseur was super attentive and knew what he was doing. This is one of the best massages I have had while travelling in Asia. The place itself is a bit hard to find but the search is worth every penny. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The staff are very professional. I come here when I'm really sore and leave feeling great. They speak a fair bit of English, so it's easier to communicate and get the massage work that you need.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this spa for several times during my stay in Hanoi. It is fabulous!

My masseur was mr. Hung. He is blind and does a very strong massage if you need one. It was perfect, he really knows how to work with all the different techniques and even though it
is more expensive that all the neighboring massage spas, I highly recommend it. It is definitely worth it!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Easily one of the best massages I have had in Vietnam (or maybe anywhere) and I have had a lot.
Ms Nhung gave a fantastic Swedish massage.
Will be going back on my next trip.