“Amazing food experience for very good price”

The Kitchen BBQ Buffet
Ranked #814 of 2,990 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Korean, Seafood
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Much more than expected! Sushi, fresh seafood, U.S. beef etc. grilled right in front of you on your table by skilled chef. Pleasant surprise :)

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Great view of the old quarter center and fountain. Enjoy all you can eat while watching the the hustle and bustle of Hanoi's most iconic area. Servers were very helpful and available. They did all the grilling for us. Order meats and seafood from the menu or select your own from the buffet bar. Many pre cooked meats and other items like spring rolls, noodles and soups etc. I've tried buffets from Las Vegas to many Asian cities and this one of my most memorable. I strongly disagree with the few bad reviews. It is a buffet and while eating several rounds of meats and seafood chances are you will get a occasionable bite of fat or gristle. As far as the people not understanding english, how can you complain about that. It is Vietnam. I think they did very well.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The service was wonderful. The people in charge of cooking our meat were very attentive. We had loads of different meat to choose from. There is a bigger selection on the weekend. We were all very satisfied by the experience. My wife had oysters and said they were pretty good.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Avoid at all costs, been there for a dinner at first I thought it is going to be a nice place to eat. They give us a menu to choose what we wanted to be cooked (meat and seafood), most of our group choose ribeye, after some time 6 peaces of weird looking fatty meats arrived, so thin that it looked like a bacon. The buffet was horrible, some snails which looked like its been cooked a week ago, salad bar do not look good at all. Really small selection of food in a buffet for the price you pay which is 269 dong. Even fast food cafes gives you better food. So, we just tasted the meats and decided that we want to leave asap as it was so bad, 40 minutes later after trying to get a manager because nobody speaks english we managed to get a bill ( the manager was pretty rude). They charged us full price for food even we had a bite of that disgusting looking meat, well really disappointing. I honestly would not recommend to anyone, i'm not fussy with a food but this was so bad i lost my appetite after the first bite.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Nice selection of various seafood and meat. The staff was very attentive and actually bbq'd some of our meal for us.