“viet beauty cruise halong bay”
Review of Viet Beauty Cruise

Viet Beauty Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private Day trips from Hanoi. Discover the main attractions of northern Vietnam with our selection of tours and activities: sailing the waters of Halong Bay aboard our four stars cruise The Viet Beauty Cruise, spend a memorable day out of Hanoi city in unique natural sites breathtaking, save on trips and use your time better to discover the attractions of the Capital of Vietnam ​​and surroundings.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 22 May 2015

We thoroughly enjoyed our 1 night cruise on Viet Beauty. Food delicious, cooking class enjoyable Thia Chi before breakfast and the visit to oyster farm was a bonus as we didn't know we would be doing that. Kayaking, swim and visiting the amazing caves all fantastic. Thungh was a great guide and all staff pleasant.

5  Thank 354maureen

Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

Hey ! Guys,I just wanna shared something about my 2D/1N short trip with The viet beauty cruise by APT company in Ha long Bay. It was an awesome experience for me in 2015 so far. I booked a package through the agency .it was a big surprised for me when I met the greatest tour leader --Le Xuan Tho.i can still deeply remember his friendly face with warm smiles.he has good communication skills and prefect arrangement .before the trip start,I was worried a bit.cause I was afraid that I couldn't understand the instructions of the Views.but once I heard from Tho,I felt I was totally wrong.he used his excellent English speaking skill to explain everything that we would like to know.and he also attended to every single passengers onboard The viet beauty .when we visiting the cave,he takes care of the elderly ladies,helps them to went up and down to the cave,it was so touching !he has peofessional customer service skills and good knowledgeable ,I am sure he can go further. For the other staffs on board that cruise,they were friendly and helpful,even they couldn't speaking in English very well ,but they still doing the best things that they can do for us.i would like to say thank you to everybody who I met onboard,and I really appreciated that I had a wonderful trip in Ha Long Bay! ^^

7  Thank Karry9918
Reviewed 18 May 2015

Great service, friendly staff, heaps and heaps of yummy food. Room is small, windows not that big either and we were a little disappointed as we thought by the pictures the room would be a little more luxory. However we really enjoyed our time in Halong Bay and the staff made it great.

3  Thank BryceJanine
Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

The boat is nice as well as the food. But: we were the only not asian customers; had to sit on a separate table & no one talked to us. Staff medium, the guide was not friendly, seems bored.
We did not cruise much...
It was ok, but we think you can get better deals that are more fun!

Reviewed 13 May 2015

I found the experiences absolutely fantastic. The travel company APT was excellent, the travel guide-Bobby, and the cruise ship personnel were very helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. There was an interesting selection of visits and my favourite was the Pearl Farm. The food was delicious. Before starting this trip, I kept an open mind as I had previously read adverse comments however I was very satisfied and I fully recommend this visit to Halong Bay with APT and The Viet Beauty Cruise. Unfortunately, this trip would not be suitable for disabled tourists.

7  Thank Frances H