“Worst pizza ever. Never come back.”
Review of Zpizza

Zpizza
Ranked #1,820 of 2,945 Restaurants in Hanoi
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Stopped by for dinner and turnt out an experience of the worst pizza in my life. I can not imagine pizza can be that bad.
They were launching a promotion program, and different staff explained it to us in a different ways, like they were trying to dodge the program. First they said it is applied only for takeaway. When I showed them the voucher saying promotion can go with "dine at the restaurant", they answered "not this restaurant" (we were at Zpizza on Xuan dieu). Meanwhile, the voucher lists out all Zpizza restaurants. We didnt want to argue any more, decided to forget about the voucher and ordered two pizza.
The staff made a mistake when mishearding our order and brought out Magherita. It was so bad, nothing but a thin layer of watery tomato sauce on top. Totally disappointed.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Living near here, this is my choice of pizza places nearby. Often do deals like 2 for 1, or buy beer with 1st pizza and get second pizza free. Tried chicken and pesto which was OK, probably not enough pesto and definitely too much oil. Still pretty tasty.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I'd Been to the branch on Xa Dan
Bad foods, High price.
Pizza: tough crust, shortage of cheese and unappetizing.
Spaghetti was ok but not spectacular.
Not going back here again!

Reviewed 27 May 2016

I just want to commend Hang, Tuan Anh & Ha at Zpizza Xuan Dieu for a truly great dining experience. My girlfriend and I enjoyed a wonderful date and I must say that the food and service were both outstanding, but the hospitality was truly above all…amazing.

Hằng took the time to explain my options and made suggestions about how I might find something I would like. She was extremely kind, patient and very "happy", making our experience delightful. I and my girl friend had a set lunch with Ceasar Salad, Bolognese and Beef Pizza.

Tuan Anh and Ha were very friendly, quick, observant, and smiles on all. We never had to ask for anything, as Tuan Anh & Ha paid attention and took the initiative to go the extra step to provide outstanding services.

Thanks again and continued success to the restaurant!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

I generally get delivery though I've been to the restaurant a few times. the food is good. the build your own pizza option is great. the staff is great. I'm pleased with zpizza. I was ordering from another restaurant as well, and in comparison I have to say that in the 3 months that I've been in Vietnam (without a kitchen) zpizza has consistently served good food with good delivery times and great customer service.