Open today: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Artist work and great experience

Reviewed 17 July 2020
filhodoto
via mobile
Not just another tattoo ;)

Arielle_Gardner

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hanoi
from US$34.62
More Info
from US$41.03
More Info
All reviews lan anh concentration master artists skills nature
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2020 via mobile

Great Studio! I went there with a friend for her tattoo and when I saw the place, the work they did on her tattoo and how nice and thoughtful they were, I decided I had to come back. I did a piercing and a tattoo with them and both experience were very pleasent. The design was amazing and the people once again are very nice and make you very comfortable even when you feel like you're being annoying with the feedback on the designs. When you do a piercing they even give you the products you should use to treat it so it saves you a trip to the Pharmacy. Definitely recommend! Thank you to another tattoo and shout out to Lan Anh for an amazing design!

Date of experience: July 2020
2  Thank filhodoto
Reviewed 16 March 2020

@lananh.another did a phenomenal job at putting my dream for a nature scene together and breathing life into the ink. She was friendly, while also professional, knowledgeable about placement and design and of course- an incredible artist. She also had a light touch, and made my visit very comfortable and enjoyable. I would definitely get a tattoo from her again. :) Big Love.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 16 March 2020

@lananh.another did a phenomenal job putting together my idea for a nature scene and breathing life into the ink. She was friendly and gave great artistic advice about the perfect placement and different elements to add. She also had a light hand and worked with skill and concentration. Would definitely get one from her again! Big Love.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 11 March 2020 via mobile

We had mother-daughter tattoos done at Another Tattoo studio in early February 2020. And we are all really pleased with Lan Anh’s work. My tattoos were my first, and I wanted two. Lan Anh consulted at depth with us and made what we wanted work the best way for us. In fact, with my two designs, she did better than I thought - she added a depth, perspective and detail to make small works of art for me. I want a couple more now. I love Lan Anh’s thoughtful, careful work. Her precision and efficiency were astounding, maintaining her concentration throughout. I was impressed, and was very glad I had chosen to go to Another Tattoo. It was a very relaxed, professional and caring place for my first tattoos and now I am quite proud of mine! I wouldn’t hesitate to go there again for more, it was a good experience for us all. And I was not nervous at all! I’ll go back when I’m next in Hanoi. Thanks Lan Anh

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 8 March 2020

I’ve visited a few parlours around the US, but the quality and professionalism surpasses other artists. The only thing I would say is that I wish she lived near me. Lanh would def be my go to artist. Her line work is phenomenal. After a few months of healing, the lines remain clean. I highly recommended Lanh and her team.

Date of experience: October 2019