1,749 results
All reviews opera house m gallery cafe lautrec central atrium grand suite french quarter old quarter pillow menu hoan kiem lake comfortable bed lovely hotel halong bay sofitel metropole breakfast buffet boutique hotel would highly recommend this hotel pho
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Came here for lunch with my friends. I was impressed by their great atmosphere with a fresh air, water sound, peaceful decoration. Food was so good with great choices of bread when starting (this is my favorite one). Customer service was excellent, especially Nam (the manager - I guess) who was very polite and courtesy, he told us very detailed about the story of this Mgallery, so interesting. I would recommend hotel de opera, worth for your money, my office is not too far from here so I will be back more frequently.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2018

The staff were great and very friendly.
The hotel was very close to town we virtually walked most places and Rick shawed every where else.
The food was great also the only negative was the rooms we were on were a bit musty there seem to have been some water damage we were on the 8th floor.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank stevecave4
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Had three nights in this wonderful city centre hotel. The rooms were clean large and well appointed. Breakfast was perfect with coffee (speciality too) made to order not a sloppy bulk service arrangement normally found in hotels.
Staff were exceptionally friendly and welcoming. Nothing too much trouble. We loved it here close to the old quarter for shopping and the French quarter. Would definitely stay again. Thank you Hotel de l’Opera.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Located in central Hanoi, giving walking access to tourist attractions. Superb facilities including gym and a small pool. Buffet breakfast was very good. Room was comfortable with a vintage feel. The bed has a very comfortable, but high mattress. I slept like a log.
The only complaint I have was that on the night of check in there was no shampoo or shower gel available in the toilet.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2018

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com