US$101
  • Pool
US$129
US$94
Trip.com
Golden Sun Suites Hotel(Hanoi)
US$49
US$45
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

US$72
US$65
US$42
US$34
  • Breakfast included
La Beaute De Hanoi Hotel(Hanoi)
US$47
US$35
US$78
US$54
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$67
US$32
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$99
US$89
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

All reviewsquiet alleyno elevatorold quartercentral hotelhalong baystreet food tourlower floorperfect locationexcellent boutique hotelside streetbusy areasister hotelamazing staffoutstanding servicebreakfast was excellentyour luggagehighly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing place to eat when my husband found this beautiful restaurant, food are so delicious and lots of variety to choose:) definitely will be back, also I will refer to many of my family members to come and friends.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank New S
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Excellent staff - responded within half day to all emails ahead of time: arranged tourist visa and hotel car for us, no problems! Tip: if first time in Vietnam and traveling as a family with any luggage at all, get the 7-seater car; 4-seater is very very tiny with no luggage room at all. Hotel is located in an alley that is right in the center of everywhere you want to be in the Old Quarter, so best of both worlds: very quiet, yet steps from the chaos you came to join: Beer Corner and restaurants, shops, Ngoc Son Temple, etc.. Tip: Beds here are comfortably soft for westerners (esp USA). This is very important because many many beds in Vietnamese hotels are quite hard and difficult to get a good night's rest. In our two week tour, all hotel staff everywhere were exceptionally nice and helpful, so that's to be expected and not a distinguishing factor between places. However, the bed hardness varies quite a bit, so try to check that out before committing to a hotel. Breakfast was free and very tasty, with western and Vietnamese choices. Tip: get down early, expect there may be a wait to eat as only about 14 seats, so guests need to eat in shifts and many are leaving early for day-trips or airport departures. However, there is delicious street food for breakfast literally right outside the door, many options for Vietnamese breakfast within a block if you're rushed. Bathrooms very nice and clean. In general, plumbing is hinky just about everywhere in Vietnam: don't flush toilet paper (put it in waste basket in bathroom or learn to use the hose that will be present next to toilet just about everywhere you go regardless if low-end or high-end facility). Overall, I highly recommend this hotel, would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: No elevator, so try for room closer to ground floor. Doubt there's a benefit from a front or back room, not much to see outside.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KM-Cooperstown
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Normally I don't interact much with staff at hotels and focus a review on bed/shower, but the people working here are lovely, sincere and very helpful. The entire team, but especially the manager, Ha. Oh, and my Delux Double was comfortable, great value, nice bathroom and despite central Old Quarter location quiet too (My room faced onto back). Stay here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Hanoi Elite hotel was an incredibly warm and relaxing location to arrive to, upon my first trip to Hanoi. I've read all the reviews listed, and everyone has shared my experience it seems. Summary: Great comfy rooms with everything one needs. Great location in Old Quarter. Great breakfast included with very nice selection and quality food. But......The staff is what makes this hotel so special. Upon my arrival I was weary from travel. Victoria greeted me, gave me a nice place to relax and a refreshing juice and fruit snack. Then we discussed my plans for the stay. How nice.
Victoria laid out options for me, but I had an itinerary in mind. She arranged this in its entirety, as well as revising my VietJet return flight ticket for me. As I had a few overnight trips planned, I only returned to the hotel one more night for a stay.
Victoria and this hotel made my solo journey to Hanoi so much better! A warm new lifelong friend! Thank You !
Please note: ALL the staff was incredibly helpful as well and I appreciate ALL OF THEIR help. Thank you to the entire staff. Great hotel

Room Tip: No Elevator.....request low floor if you don't like stairs.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank _rbobshep
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is amazing. The location is great. You are right near Beer Corner but tucked away from the traffic. The breakfast was delicious and the hotel is very clean. I will definitely stay here again the next time I visit Hanoi. I would also like to say a big thank you to the staff who went above and beyond to find my Australian sim card that I had left at the hotel. And they were more than happy to post it back to me free of charge. Thank you again for your wonderful service. O highly recommended this hotel to everyone that wants to stay in Hanoi

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple