All reviews the club lounge business trip platinum member business district great hotel room service outdoor pool main restaurant taxi ride modern hotel breakfast spread the hotel staff comfortable stay short stay gym concierge supermarket
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is at the heart of West Hanoi and the Centre of the business district. A good shopping mall across the road and a traditional restro bar nearby makes it quite happening. The hotel is extremely comfortable with good in-room tea coffee options.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank arnab_gupta
Jakub S, Hotel Manager at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Arnab Gupta,
Greetings from Crowne Plaza West Hanoi. Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking time to write a review. Our hotel aims to provide a truly outstanding experience, and we are happy that you have enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

hotel was very good.rooms are clean and very well decorated.the staff of hotel was very good and friendly in nature.They communicate in english so we were feeling very comfortable.they provide many good services in hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tapan B
Jakub S, Hotel Manager at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Good morning from Crowne Plaza West Hanoi Mr./Ms. Tapan B,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and you were satisfied with our colleagues and service. Next time when you come back, please do not hesitate to contact us at cphan.reservation@ihg.com as it would be our please to assist you for making reservation. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Guest room is clean and very comfortable ! All the staff are very friendly, and can easily communicate with in English. There are varieties of choice from room service menu. The price is reasonable. Excellent !!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Jakub S, Hotel Manager at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Mr. JayJay Tsang,
Good morning from Crowne Plaza West Hanoi,
How wonderful to hear that you really enjoyed your stay and the room service. At Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, we are passionate about and working to deliver a true hospitality for every guest. We are waiting to welcome you back! Do not hesitate to contact me via Jakub.sippl@ihg.com as it will be my pleasure to assist you in making your next reservation

Thank you and best regards.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Wow I was blown away by the Club lounge benefits!! Evening canopy is great! Very nice pool and Spa will jacuzzi and sauna are free to access! Great quality rooms. Club lounge meeting rooms were great for me to have supplier meetings. Very polite and helpful staff. They helped me to arrange a taxi for me to return to the airport!
Always try not to use “hotel taxi service” as it seems double the price of normal taxi and when you ask for s taxi if you specify that then it’s fine.
Very spacious rooms!! I will definitely will return to this hotel

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Jakub S, Hotel Manager at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear C d,
Greetings from Crowne Plaza West Hanoi,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience from a recent stay with us. We loved your kind words about our rooms, outdoor pool as well as Lotus Spa. We’re so happy that you loved the Canapés and can’t wait to have you back at to enjoy our Club Floor benefits.
Thank you again for staying with us and liking our services.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Fastest check-in I have experienced in Vietnam so far. You can always see a smile from the concierge staff to the receptionist, spa staff and the F&B staff. I appreciated the fact that they didn’t automatically converse with me in Vietnamese or any Asian language; goes to show that standard consistency is there. The staff assisting me with my luggage didn’t make any forced small talks while in the lift. He instead excitedly informed me of the pool party they are having that afternoon (subtle upselling). For someone who used to be in the hospitality industry, I take notice of how sincere the smiles are coz it means they enjoy what they are doing.

The hotel is a short drive from downtown Hanoi that makes it perfect for a short respite if you want to get out of the city’s hussle and bussle.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Jakub S, Hotel Manager at Crowne Plaza West Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear cleoannemontesclaros,

Greetings from Crowne Plaza West Hanoi,

Thank you very much for giving us a positive feedback and great rating. We are so glad to hear that our colleagues have delivered a pleasant experience to you during the check-in. I will be sure to share your kind words with our concierge team, spa staff as well as F&B staff. Next time when you return to our Hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me via Jakub.Sippl@ihg.com as it would be my pleasure to assist you in making your next reservation as well as a "must go" list for you to visit in My Dinh area.
Thank you again for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon.