All reviews rooftop bar red bean restaurant old quarter sets this hotel apart hotel is spotless great spa hanoi la siesta general manager halong bay spa services best hotel i have ever stayed french style no natural light an oasis of calm banh mi spent two nights hoan kiem lake
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a fantastic, central location. Easy walking distnace to great sights too, and just on the other side of the lake! The staff was very helpful, kind and welcoming. I had a massage at the spa which was also great. The rooms are clean and comfortable, though a bit small, so may have been a tight fit for two. Maybe ask ahead of time for an appropriate space.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank J10016
Reviewed 1 May 2018

the staff do their best to make your stay unforgettable - in the middle of the centre of Hanoi a place to relax and to feel at home - the food is delicious - the rooms are clean and beautiful
we definitely recommend this place! hope we come back -

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Hanoielegancehotel, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at Hanoi La Siesta Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Francoise M,

Thank you very much for you lovely review of Hanoi La Siesta Central hotel. I never tire of hearing such kind words about our Associates and how they assisted in making your experience a unique and memorable one. I will be delighted to share this feedback with all of them. Also, I am glad that you so much enjoyed the rooms and the food at Red Bean Central. I very much hope to welcome you back again soon so we may do our utmost to reverse the impressions you had during your recent visit.

Best regards,
Huyen Pucca Nguyen (Ms.)
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Most people travelling to a city for the first time probably (like I do) go through a long process of hotel selection: Is it in the ''right'' part of the city? Is it clean and well kept? Is the service good? Do the staff speak English? How are the restaurants? etc.....

I have just returned home after a weekend at Hanoi La Siesta Central Hotel and I was thinking to myself: How could anybody NOT choose to stay there?

I have read many of the other reviews of La Siesta and I fully agree with all that has been said (except for some comment about a dirty juice can). La Siesta Central is new, stylish, it's clean, it has great ''colonial-style'' atmosphere, all the staff speak excellent English and always seem willing to help if they possibly can. They also provide a pick-up service at the airport, something I value.

The Red Bean Restaurant must be one of the best in Hanoi and the view from there and the roof top bar is super.

Location must be among the best in Hanoi - right in the middle of the old part of Hanoi. A minute's stroll will take you down to the lakeside which seems to be the strolling area for many of the locals of all ages. There was always something interesting going on that one could stop and watch.

So if you are planning your first trip to Hanoi, make sure to stay at La Siesta Central Hotel. If you have been to Hanoi before and not stayed there, swap your old hotel for La Siesta. You will not regret it.

Room Tip: Room 406 was excellent. View over Cau Go Street. No problem with noise. Nice big comfortable bed. Small useful safe in the closet.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Fly_by_night52

Dear Fly_by_night52,

We would like to express our most sincere appreciation for the details review about your experience at Hanoi La Siesta Central hotel. It is great to learn that you appreciated not only the hotel location & design, the Red Bean Central restaurant, the Twilight Sky Bar but also the excellent service of our staff. Be assured that we will share your warm words with our entire team. However, I truly regret to learn about your feedback about the hotel location. Regarding to the comment of “the juice can”, we have well noted this and addressed to our Relevant Department for the improvement. Meanwhile, we are sorry for any inconvenience it has caused you. Once again, thank you for sharing your experience and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,
Huyen Pucca Nguyen (Ms.)
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Accidentally came upon the hotel and bar while walking through the very chaotic shopping streets of Hanoi. It was a refreshing break with it's calm ambience and amazing view of the lake and surrounding areas. Staff were friendly and good selection of snacks. This place was a happy find and definitely worth a visit. The hotel and restaurants look interesting and we would come back for sure.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Hanoielegancehotel, General Manager at Hanoi La Siesta Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear VST2011,

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review. I am so glad to hear that you very much enjoyed the hotel location and amenities, the Red Bean Central restaurant and the customer service from my team members. My team of dedicated associates strives for providing the best possible service and we are so pleased to receive such kind feedback.

I look forward to welcoming you back for another flawless experience at Hanoi La Siesta Central.

Warmest regards,

Chu Van Binh (Mr.)

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Awesome hotel, amazing breakfast, room is very nice and clean with fresh fruit daily and fresh flowers. The people are very helpful and sweet. We had a balcony room with great views . Will stay here again!

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Alicia T,

Thank you for your fantastic review and for your lovely comments about the hotel and the impeccable quality of service. I am thrilled that our staff was able to make your stay memorable. Such amazing comments from you give all our team members and myself a wonderful sense of achievement.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Warm regards,