All reviews hoan kiem lake hang trong street old quarter street noise rooms are small no window within walking distance per night stayed here for nights western food fantastic location travel agent vietnamese
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a fantastic location right beside the lake and night markets! Although the rooms are small they are very clean and have a lovely bathroom
I have found our floor very loud with lots of screaming children but other than this we haven’t had any problem. Polite staff and good breakfast

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Room size is ridiculous. No windows.

We booked online a room for 2 adults and a child (online was perfectly ok for 3). During check in the lady in reception told as that booked room was for 2 pax only because the small size of room and bed, but we could pay more than double price for a bigger room (tourist trap).

On the other hand location is good and forniture looks nice if you are not big.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

FALSE ADVERTISING, PATHETIC AND UNPROFESSIONAL!

So, I booked this place through Agoda. I arrived at around 13:10pm to check in. Thought it will be quick and easy, turns out Agoda and this hotel ran fake ads! They took me their smallest room, as I booked the biggest one they have. Then I went to complain and said this is not what I have booked, but they insisted that I take the room even though I paid for the executive room. So I said no, I want the room that I have paid for. The manager came to help solve the issue. One hour I am still on the phone with Agoda with their telephone at the reception area, which is soooo ridiculous. Then the manager said, it is not his fault or his problem and that I should fix this with Agoda. The levels of unprofessionalism at this place is beyond crazy. We were told that we are impolite customers after waiting more than an hour to get our money back and away from this VERY bad place! We left the hotel at 14:55pm.

I do not recommend this place to anyone, the rooms are small,service is horrible and staff is not even close to any standard to servicing customers, especially the managers.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This hotel was perfect for us. Close to the lake and the hustle and bustle of Hanoi. Close to hundreds of restaurants and activities. Free transportation from the airport. The staff was most pleasant and took care of our every need. It was a little noisy, but that is to be expected when you are in the middle of Hanoi. Thank you Golden Lotus.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed here for a few nights whilst exploring Hanoi and had a great stay. All of the staff were very kind and accommodating and went out of their way to make our stay extra enjoyable. They provided some great food recommendations as well. The accommodation was perfect - beautifully styled rooms, very clean and tidy and very close to many food options and the lake. We enjoyed the free breakfast which included a combination of Vietnamese and western food. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple