“5 Star Experience”

Duong's Restaurant & Cooking Class
Ranked #17 of 2,998 Restaurants in Hanoi
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Description: About Chef Duong I am proud to launch Duong’s as my first solo venture and the first leg of my journey and vision. I am honoured to share this journey with my family, friends and most importantly of all, you the customer. I hope you enjoy the journey that I will take you on as I present a mix of traditional Vietnamese dishes mixed with Vietnamese/French fusion dishes.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went to Duong's restaurant last night and I've had to stop myself from going back today. Lol. From the time I got to the entrance to the time I left, the service was exceptional and the food was great!!!! My friend and I both ordered the Hanoi Grilled Fish. Our waiter was so professional and kind, and he showed us how to make the wraps with the rice paper. Even the little sampler that was given before the meal was so good. I am so glad I came across this restaurant and I will definitely be back!

1  Thank FreeSpirit86
Write a ReviewReviews (1,569)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Group of six enjoyed a wonderful late lunch. Staff exceptional. Special mention to Aurora who was more than willing to educate us as to dining process of the local fare. The food was outstanding at more than reasonable cost. A true bargain for the atmosphere, quality of food and service. Absolutely recommend and hope for a repeat visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This weekend a friend took me to this restaurant. I have had serious food reactions to much of the Vietnamese food because of the nations wide use of MSG (sold in grocery stores in 50lb bags). I did not what to hurt my friend's feelings so I was going to gut it out and if I had a reaction use my EpiPen.

I was so glad when the waiter asked if I had any allergies, first time in three years of living in Vietnam. He knew what MSG was and I felt confident.

So we ordered.

What I was not expecting was the very best Vietnamese food that I have ever had!
The taste was out of this world. The presentation was stunning. Service was wonderful. Cleanliness was super. And I have since found out that the Chef Duong is a TOP CHEF! No wonder it is so great!

I recommend Doung's as THE Vietnamese restaurant to eat at in Hanoi!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing experience and came 3 times to enjoy the food.
The stuff is super professional and most of all the manager mr Jin . We recommend to have this trite in your visit to Hanoi .. the best!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful food for special occasions dinner. When you want to get out of the busyness of Hanoi but still want to enjoy local cuisine this is the perfect place to dine. The restaurant is clean and comfortable and the staff are friendly and attentive. The price is reasonable for the quality you receive and the attention to detail is the best. Definitely worth a visit.