Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
We really loved this dive shop

The people at Yellow Sbmarine were really awsome. We were accomodated very well and felt so... read more

Reviewed 11 August 2013
scootzag
Danbury, Connecticut
Amazing service!

I searched for a travel group by myself for a couple days and chose these guy because of a... read more

Reviewed 3 February 2012
Lyndley F
Lethbridge, Canada

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Group of three of us looked around enquiring at different dive schools for the best snorkelling package. Decided to choose YSD because they were helpful and friendly!

Day started early and although being initially told the journey to phi phi would be an hour or so, this turned out to be 2 hrs & 45 mins! Didn't bother us much as there was unlimited supply of drinks including coke, sprite, water, tea and coffee. Breakfast (we had tuna toasted sandwiched) was provided and lovely, so was the surprisingly delicious lunch!

Staff on board were all professional and friendly.. We felt safe at all times although we were only snorkelling! The snorkelling equipment YSD provided is probably the best I've ever used - clean and undamaged which equated to a great snorkelling experience along with the great visibility and fish life we did see!

Although our group agreed that it wasn't the cheapest snorkelling trip, it was well worth it.

Would return & will be recommending.

1  Thank Mango_juice89
Reviewed 3 May 2011

Thank for very friendly/active/convenience/alert diver at Yellow submarine divers.
I gave yellow submarine divers very short notice for accompany me installing a wave measuring device.
It is completely work!. Mr. Graharn of Yellow Submarine Divers sort out everything for me.

Date of experience: May 2011
Reviewed 13 March 2011

A spent a bit of time researching dive operators for a relatively short stay in Phuket. I had several constraints and emailed several operators with questions to see who could best meet my needs.

Graham, of YSD, answered all of my questions, and put together two dives of diving that greatly exceeded my expectations. I only had two days to dive, and I wanted three dives a day, and I wanted to go to Phi Phi. Graham made it work, and I got everything I wanted and more.

Next time I am in Phuket, I will definitely dive with YSD, and hopefully Graham - I know that I will have great dives. If you go, definitely contact them.

Date of experience: March 2011
Reviewed 26 January 2011

I was researching my trip to Phuket and emailed a bunch of dive shops. I work in a fast-pace environment in New York City and I absolutely cannot stand when people take more than half a day to get back to me. Of all the shops I emailed with a list of bulleted questions, Yellow submarine was the ONLY one who got back to me within a day and have addressed ALL my questions!! Of course, I had more questions after that, and they were very patient in addressing them all :) I was picky on days and sites I would be diving at, so I eventually did not dive with them but I stopped by at their shop and introduced myself! David was very enthusiastic in telling me about the dive master program! (I'm sure that has nothing to do with the fact that I'm a girl~) I recently just called them on the phone to clarify a few things about the program coz the PADI website wasn't all that clear (note to PADI, you need to improve that flowchart) and I think I'm going to choose them for the rescue diver program. We will see!

Date of experience: September 2010
Reviewed 24 January 2011

Me and My Girlfriend often decide on last minute dives and the evening before, we went to Chalong pier, as we often do, to see who could offer us what... You can't miss the Bright yellow building tucked down the side road and you can't fault the service they delivered! We hired a couple of items that we didn't have with no problems and the schedule for the next days diving sounded great. Rarely do things go entirely to plan in Thailand, but this trip was executed perfectly. Speed boat to Racha Yai, transfer onto a live-aboard for the day and two excellent dives. Lunch was great and we got to spend a bit of time on this paradise island between dives. Followed by a swift speedboat transfer back. The dive sites were great and though we didn't use guides or instructors, we overheard their briefings and thought them very comprehensive and everyone was smiling by the end of the day.

Of all the dive shops i've used on the island, this is the only one i've wanted to actually write about.

Thanks guys, we'll be seeing you again soon.

Date of experience: January 2011