See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

JUST DON’T GO HERE.
I’m not sure which highlight to start with... either the mosquitoes in our room when we arrived, the cockroach by the pool, or the extortionate taxi price to the airport.

This place needs to be demolished.
Ugly green plastic chairs on a grey concrete building. The hotel gives the feel of a north London council flat.

Dirty, unhygienic, plastic shower curtain.

I’m traumatised from my stay at this hotel & will be reporting it to get it re-rated.

Don’t stay here - just don’t.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank MirandaEastbury
Reviewed 26 January 2018

I am not sure if it is marketed as a 4 star hotel as many reviewers claim. The price I paid for four nights in peak seasons is certainly not for a four star hotel. Located on a great location by the beach. Had a room on the second floor overlooking the small pool. Room was clean, had all the tv channels that I needed for my stay and the bed was firm and clean. It is probably showing its age but I didn't feel it was run down. A/C worked, staff friendly and helpful even though their English is not the best. Clientele mainly Russian during my stay. Breakfast was plentiful and you didn't get evil stares if you went for a second serve. Restaurant by the beach was dreadful though. Awful food and mosquitoes everywhere. This is my second time at Amora (first time in 2008) and I do not hesitate to recommend the place if you don't have high expectations.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank paolo s
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Having spent two nights here its really perplexing how this place can be pitched as four stars - put simply it isn't.
While my room was clean and comfortable the rest of the hotel e.g. communal space breakfast room, corridors, garden pools, beach furniture was dirty and grubby. It needs a massive jet wash. Depending on which block you are staying in you may need to walk past kitchen corridors which have dirty plates and crockery on show. Breakfast was very basic. The swimming pools are both very nice but are severely under accommodated for in terms of sun lounges. Tired, run down and needs some major external investment. Should not be marketed as 4 *

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank James W
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Great hotel with reasonable price and access to the beach. We really liked the beach there because it was local style, not too much commercialization and friendly people. In the resort all facilities and the room was good for us.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dinggan
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel had its best days in the past. Renovation is necessary anyway.
Staffel seems overstrained, is not flexible and not helpful.
Rooms stink rotten/wet.
Pillows are mouldy.
Better spend your money somewhere else.

Date of stay: November 2017